If you’re after live music for your Perth wedding, then MB Acoustic is an ideal addition to your big night! MB Acoustic is composed of Megan Bushell, a talented singer with an angelic voice, and Brandon Richards, who plays smooth acoustic guitar. These two love to entertain at weddings, and use their experience to create the atmosphere you’re after - whether that’s romance and emotion at your ceremony or fun and energy at your reception. With numerous wedding packages, an extensive catalogue of tunes and the capacity to extend their duo to a trio or four-piece if you’d prefer, MB Acoustic is an excellent choice for your wedding celebration entertainment.
“MB Acoustic played at my engagement party, they were so easy to deal with and more than happy to accomodate my requests. My guests were blown away by their song choices, it took the night to another level." Felicity
What you can expect when you book MB Acoustic for your Perth wedding:
- Professional musicians. MB Acoustics’ Megan Bushell and Brandon Richards are professional musicians, and trained at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts. Since then, this gifted duo have regularly performed gigs and performances at engagements and weddings.
- Fresh take on song requests. MB Acoustic certainly takes song requests! They also take these requests - classic or recent - and put a fresh spin on them. So whether you’re after some 80s tunes or a new chart hit, this duo can tackle it - with a vibrant, unique twist.
- Extensive back catalogue of songs. From classic wedding songs from the 70s to newer hits currently on the charts, MB Acoustic has a large range of songs in their back catalogue for you to choose from. Bit of Beyonce, anyone?
- Tailored for you. You might like your live music to get everyone on the dance floor, or you might want to have the music sound soft, smooth and calming while guests eat their dinner - this is 100 per cent your choice! Whatever you decide, MB Acoustic can be flexible and versatile, they’ll cater to your requests, read the room and adjust accordingly, ensuring the atmosphere is what you're after.
- Wedding packages. MB Acoustic offers flexible wedding packages, so if you only need music for your ceremony, reception, or both, there’s a convenient option for you.
Here’s what else you need to know about MB Acoustic:
- Available as a trio with the addition of fellow WAAPA alumni Brad Forbes on drums or four-piece. While MB Acoustic often plays as a duo, they are more than happy to include a third person or fourth person to give you the sound you desire. After all, you might like to incorporate drums for the music at your wedding reception!
- Communication. MB Acoustic are quick to reply and professional, and will be helpful from your first enquiry through to the end of the evening. They will guide you through the process and answer any questions you might have in a timely manner.
- Perth and surrounds. This duo regularly performs in Perth, however, they also enjoy playing and performing for couples in Bunbury and the Margaret River region.
- Passion. Music is a creative outlet for these two, but they’re also so passionate about performing at weddings. They love to entertain and get everyone on the dancefloor!
Do you take song requests from the couple?
Yes! MB Acoustic has an extensive back catalogue of songs to choose from but also takes requests from couples. They’ll happily tailor the wedding songs to your liking. Trust us, the music at your reception will be a reflection of your tastes and personality - so ask for any song you like!
What packages do you offer couples?
MB Acoustic offers a range of wedding packages, but their most popular is the Dynamic Duo Package, which includes the MB Acoustic duo at wedding ceremonies and a 4-piece band for the reception.
“MB Acoustic played at our wedding reception and we could not recommend them enough! Not only did they nail a very unique song request but their set list kept everyone on the dance floor, one encore wasn't enough!" Emma