‘We have always been wedding-obsessed and are looking forward to working with you to help build your dream day!’ Kirrali and Kerry, Always and For Arbour founders
What you can expect when working with Always and For Arbour for your wedding:
- Beautifully-crafted arbours. These gorgeous arbours are of the highest quality, and have been handcrafted using premium materials.
- Three shapes to choose from. Always and For Arbour has three different shaped arbours for couples to select from - a modern triangular arbour, a stylish hexagon arbour, and a classic rectangle arbour.
- Fantastic customer service. Always and For Arbours’ founders, Kirrali and Kerry, provide exceptional customer service to all their couples. Kirrali and Kerry are lovely, friendly, warm, and oh-so-easy to work with.
- Convenient additional extras. Your chosen arbour will come with everything you need to keep it in place, including two sandbags, screws, and cable ties for your floral arrangement.
Here’s what else you need to know about Always and For Arbour.
- Gorgeous arbour styling. Now that you’ve booked your ceremony arbour, you might want to think about decorating it with some florals. To embellish the arbour, Always and For Arbour can provide a large silk floral arrangement or your choice of drape for a teeny tiny fee of $60 or $96 for both.
- Terrific hire prices. Always and For Arbour offer their exquisite, handcrafted arbours for exceptional prices - just $210 for the triangle and $230 for the hexagon and square arbour.
- Delivery or pick-up. Always and For Arbour can deliver their stylish arbour to your venue the night before your wedding, or you’re welcome to pick it up from them - whatever is more convenient for you.
- Canberra location. Always and For Arbour provide their beautiful arbours and decorations across Canberra.