Situated in Melbourne’s trendy inner suburbs - right near Flagstaff Gardens, is Rosie Haus. This boutique flower studio is dedicated to providing couples with stunning, fresh flowers for their wedding - no matter the style or colour theme. All of Rosie Haus’ floral designers have a hands-on approach when sourcing flowers from local suppliers. They also take special care when choosing different colours, flowers, and textures for your floral arrangements - you’ll love this team’s attention to detail and caring nature. They just want to help you turn your wedding vision into a reality - whether that’s a boho occasion with a magnificent amount of sunflowers and native flora or an elegant white and cream reception with sophisticated roses and baby’s breath for good measure.
“With our client’s vision in mind combined with our vast creative technical skills sets, Rosie Haus will exceed your expectations to deliver amazing results!” Kathy Nguyen, Founder
What you can expect when working with Rosie Haus for your wedding:
- Custom floral designs. If you have an idea for your wedding flower arrangement, Rosie Haus can help turn this into a reality! Working with their creative director, you’ll be able to mention any specifics you’d like - for example, if you have any particular flowers or colours you want included. From there, this team will get started on brainstorming an idea for your magical wedding day.
- Styles and colour. Rosie Haus knows that every wedding has its own unique character and meaning, which is why this team wants to use colour, texture, style, to create an event that is reflective of your personalities and tastes as a couple.
- Variety of options. Whether you’re after a bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, buttonholes, wrist corsages, an arbour arrangement, bridal table centrepiece, signage, or otherwise, the talented and hardworking floral designers at Rosie Haus can make it happen.
- Incredible team. Each staff member at Rose Haus is incredibly experienced and highly capable when it comes to wedding flowers. They all have a hands-on approach to sourcing flowers, and work with you every step of the way so you have the wedding flowers of your dreams.
“We work with you every step of the way to make your vision a reality and memorable. With our guidance and expertise, you can enjoy your special day knowing that you are in good hands. We go the extra mile to ensure your flowers are perfect for your event.” Kathy Nguyen, Founder
Here’s what else you need to know about Rosie Haus.
- Local suppliers. Rosie Haus sources their fresh, beautiful flowers from a number of premium local suppliers, ensuring your flowers are putting abc into the community. Not to mention, there’s a plethora of dreamy native blooms available from these local suppliers - perfect for rustic, boho wedding floral arrangements.
- All occasion florist. You might use Rosie Haus for your wedding floral arrangements and then decide to book them again for another job - and we can’t say we blame you! Luckily, this exceptional bunch - no pun intended - create elegant designs for engagements, christenings, baby showers, and corporate events.
- Melbourne and surrounds. This boutique floral studio is based in Melbourne’s trendy inner suburbs, so you can check out their impressive store on your lunch break. Got this team booked in? They can deliver your wedding florals to venues in the area - score!
Will couples meet you prior to their wedding day?
Yes. Couples are able to have a comprehensive and detailed consultation with Rosie Haus’ creative director. During this chat you’ll be able to show the team pictures of designs you like, and mention any ideas about style, textures, preferred flowers.
What real brides and grooms are saying about Rosie Haus:
“Great Service! Kathy answers all my questions and helps with my floral design no matter what time of day.” Karen
“Reliable, value for money,great customer service.” Kim
“Beautiful flowers and excellent customer service!” Bonnie
“Professional work done by a local resident. Absolutely brilliant!” Nhon