Situated in Ashburton - mere minutes from Chadstone, The Branche is a much-loved florist with a reputation for delivering beautiful wedding flowers. With a contemporary style and quality-first approach, this centrally-located florist is an excellent choice for bridal bouquets and floral arrangements and installations.
The Branche can design custom florals according to your unique wedding theme and colour scheme. They will happily assist you if you have no idea what you’re after, with passionate owner, Suzi, often helping couples uncover their preferred style and aesthetic, and will offer suggestions that fit within their budget.
From your initial consultation to the careful delivery of your wedding flowers, you’ll see The Branche offers impeccable service - it’s something this team prides itself on. Custom-focussed and popular in the local community, Suzi and the wider The Branche team would love to create your perfect wedding florals.
“Recently I had a stunning bunch of flowers made to order. The quality of the blooms was absolutely outstanding and beautifully presented. The team were a pleasure to deal with and provided great (and helpful) suggestions. Highly recommended florist. Thank you from Kerrie.” Kekka
What you’ll love about working with The Branche for your Melbourne wedding:
- The gorgeous, modern designs. The Branche’s floral designers create contemporary, beautiful bridal bouquets and floral arrangements that look breathtaking in wedding photos.
- The value for money. This lovely team offers their dreamy wedding flowers at terrific prices, ensuring great value for money.
Highlights of working with The Branche:
- Fresh, seasonal flower bouquets
- Well-priced bouquets and arrangements
- Custom-designed florals
- Bouquets by experts in the field
- Central, Ashburton location
- Services Melbourne, the Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, and Dandenong Ranges
“The arrangements are gorgeous. The quality of the flowers is amazing. I love the plants and the fabulous feeling I get just coming and visiting.... of course plants and flowers just add that something special to your life, so you gotta do it whether it’s for yourself or for that special someone.” Samantha