Situated in Melbourne, Floral Rebellion is a boutique flower business, offering bespoke floral arrangements and dreamy bouquets for the entire bridal party. With a creative eye and high attention to detail, talented floral artist Gaya Wang works with couples in order to meet their unique requirements for their wedding - whether that’s a wild posy of rustic blooms or a sophisticated arrangement for their ceremony arbour. Gaya is imaginative, thoughtful, and opens her clients' vision. Trust us, your dream wedding flowers await you at Floral Rebellion.
What you can expect when working with Floral Rebellion for your wedding:
- Bespoke blooms. Gaya is highly creative, and is always looking to try new things, which is one of the reasons you will work together to create a custom arrangement that suits your needs. You’ll create a bouquet with your preferred colours, style, and flowers in the mix - and it will be unique to your wedding!
- Wide variety of flowers of locally sourced seasonal flowers. Native flowers, classic roses, dreamy peonies… whatever flowers you have in mind, it’s likely that Gaya can source them for you, based on the time of year your wedding is, of course.
- Buttonholes and arrangements. In addition to your gorgeous bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets, you might like some buttonholes or other floral arrangements for your reception tables. Gaya can certainly help you with these and will create something beautiful for you.
- Terrific service. Understanding that this is an incredibly exciting time for you, Gaya offers exceptional customer service with a smile. She’s passionate, enthusiastic, and patient. She's more than happy to guide you through the process or take the back seat depending on your needs.
- Excellent prices. Floral Rebellion’s prices are budget-friendly, meaning you can get stunning seasonal blooms at unbelievable prices. Gaya’s goal is for everyone to have something beautiful and floral in their weddings, and she’s happy to guide you to spend within your means or make suggestions to get you under budget!
Here’s what else you need to know about Floral Rebellion.
- Focus on sustainability. In order to reduce their environmental and carbon footprint, Floral Rebellion minimises their use of floral foam and works with local suppliers and growers.
- Delivery. Situated in Melbourne, Floral Rebellion’s Gaya is more than happy to deliver her arrangements and bouquets to your venue on the day of your wedding - or to your preferred location in the days beforehand.
- Micro weddings and elopements. Gaya creates beautiful floral arrangements for weddings of all sizes, including the increasingly trendy micro weddings, larger occasions, and intimate elopements.
- All occasions. Floral Rebellion provides stunning floral arrangements for all occasions, including the birth of a new baby, engagements, anniversaries, celebration of life events, and baby showers.