"Adore Bridal Alterations provided me with a fantastic service. My dress was quite heavily beaded, so I was concerned about the possibility and cost of the alterations that my dress needed, but I didn't need to worry, Adore altered it to fit me like a glove, and the price was very fair. In addition, I had a last-minute dress disaster that Karen went above and beyond to fix, all without any extra cost. Highly recommend!!!” - Amber R.
What you’ll love about working with Adore Bridal Alterations:
- Highly-skilled dressmakers. Along with her talented team of dressmakers, Adore Bridal’s owner Karen has completed over 14,000 bridal alterations since opening the Adore Bridal boutique in 2006. These skilled professionals are absolutely meticulous when it comes to dressmaking and will complete any bridal alteration to the highest standard possible.
- Personalised service. The Adore Bridal Alterations team pride themselves on offering a bespoke service, with ongoing communication throughout the entire alteration process. During your fitting appointments, they will listen closely to your alteration requests before going above and beyond to ensure that you look and feel amazing in your dream dress on your wedding day.
- 35+ years of experience. When you trust someone to alter your wedding dress, you need to know it’s in safe hands, and at Adore Bridal Alterations, this will absolutely be the case. Karen has over 35 years of experience in the bridal industry and, along with her incredible team, has completed thousands of alterations for happy brides.
Adore Bridal’s alteration services:
- Re-sizing (taking in and letting out)
- Hem length adjustments
- Neckline modifications
- Converting zip/button up backs to lace-up backs
Adore Bridal’s customisation services:
- Illusion necklines
- Beading and appliqué designing
- Train additions and shortenings
When should I book my wedding dress alterations?
The Adore Bridal team suggests booking as early as six months before your wedding as popular timeslots book out early, particularly during busy periods.
“I highly recommend wedding dress alterations with the Adore Bridal Alterations Team. They are very professional and can work absolute wonders. They were able to add full-length sleeves to my dress (which I had no extra lace) and were able to source lace to match my dress. Very clever and lovely ladies.” - Kate B.