Crafting unique, purposeful and One-of-a-Kind events that are truly YOU. Cloth and Confetti is a wedding design, styling and premium hire company based in Melbourne, servicing Victorian destinations and beyond. Allow our experienced designers and to take you on a creative journey from start to finish or sprinkled along the way...
"Cloth and Confetti was amazing to work with, right from the first email to the final handover. She took the time to make sure I was comfortable with every decision I made.
Jasmine is incredibly professional, and kind. Thank you so much for making our wedding venue look better than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend cloth and confetti 100 times over!" - Bride, Tara
Showroom and Studio Location:
247 Koornang Rd, Carnegie, Victoria, 3163
What you can expect when working with Cloth and Confetti for your wedding:
- GORGEOUS HIRE ITEMS: From table runners and napkins (linen, cotton or velvet? It’s your choice) to cutlery, candle holders and wishing wells, Cloth and Confetti has an extensive range of stylish, sustainable, and beautiful items for hire. So whether you need luxurious linens or sophisticated table decor for your wedding, Cloth and Confetti has a suitable option.
- COLOUR AND TEXTURES: Owner Jazmine is a big fan of colour and playful textures, so in her extensive range of decor, you’ll find lots of different items in various prints, shades and styles - there will most definitely be something to suit your needs!
- CUSTOM DESIGNS: The hardworking and efficient textile designers at Cloth and Confetti can create a bespoke cloth sign, print design, and printed napkins for your wedding! You might like some burgundy pieces to go with your winter wedding theme or perhaps light blue and ivory items for a beach wedding. Whatever the case, the talented designers will work with you to create a custom design you love.
- BEAUTIFUL STYLING AND DESIGN: If you’re after an experienced wedding stylist or full-service designer with a history of creating stunning, chic tablescapes, then you’re looking in the right place. Cloth and Confetti’s team can style your wedding tables on the day, and then pack down afterwards. Talk about convenient...
“Sustainable and stunning! The beautiful range of products that Jaz has created is absolutely gorgeous and truly adds the WOW factor to your tablescape. Her designs and colour range are very current as well as being locally sourced!” - PopUp with Style
Here’s what else you need to know about Cloth and Confetti...
- FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL: The team at Cloth and Confetti are absolutely lovely, and always go above and beyond for their customers. Expect prompt answers to enquiries, impeccable service, and a friendly attitude from all staff members at this top-notch styling company.
Tell us about your services and inclusions:
- Full Wedding Design (From start to finish, this is the whole-hearted creative experience for your wedding design and styling!)
- Partial Wedding Design (Allow us to take care of your florals, stationery and tableware requirements, designing a visually stunning plan, actioning and set-up)
- On-the-day Styling (Tell us your planned vision and decor styling requirements for the day. includes full set-up & pack down on your day plus 3 meetings prior)
- Design Consultations (Get expert advice on your personal wedding colour scheme and design in our 1:1 consultation for 90 minutes)
- Premium Event Hire (Hire from our curated premium collection of linens, cutlery, candles and decor items)
- Cloth Signage (We can create handmade and sustainable cloth signage items for you including welcome signs, seating charts, menus, banners and more)
Kind words from our clients:
“I would always recommend Cloth and Confetti. fun, professional & easy to work with. Her products are just gorgeous and she is always looking to create new trends instead of following them. Check this brand out!!!" - Event Management by Alex
"Jazmine helped design and style our wedding and it could not have gone as smoothly nor as beautiful without her. She has an incredible eye for detail, well organised and took away all the stress leading up to the day and on the day. I could not have put my trust in someone better, Jazmine was phenomenal!" - Loan & Ivan, Port Melbourne Yacht Club
Hello! I’m the creative director of Cloth & Confetti!
I love all things print and colour, working previously as a textile designer for the past 10 years creating products for fashion, interiors, home decor and stationery.
My other love for hosting friends at all-out theme parties and sourcing decorations from around the world, led me to follow my creative calling into the world of events.
Styling and designing events allows me create something that is truly magical and memorable for my clients!
Mrs Jazmine McNamara
Lead Stylist / Director