Peter Rowland has been feeding Melbourne since 1962. From humble beginnings the Peter Rowland business has grown to become one of Australia’s most successful, innovative and respected food and entertaining companies.
Over the years, the business has grown from a boutique catering and events company to a multi-faceted food and entertaining business. The group’s portfolio includes exclusive private event management, major event catering, retail and hospitality consultancy, restaurant, café and venue management and e-commerce. From 2019 after feeding Melbourne for more than 50 years the iconic Peter Rowland experience is now also available in Sydney.
It’s our privilege to be part of your wedding! Whether you desire an elegant champagne reception with chic canapes, a refined three-course sit-down dinner, a welcoming buffet with all the trimmings or friendly bowl food we will work with you to create the perfect wedding catering menu. Our wedding planners also help you with inspiration for floral, styling and entertainment to match your personal style.
From the intimate to the extravagant, from the informal to the unexpected, Peter Rowland has access to a range of exclusive venues to create your magical day. We will help you find the perfect setting and cover all the practicalities, including venue hire, staffing for the event and all the other things necessary.
- Butler Lane - Located in the heart of Richmond, Butler Lane is a cool renovated inner-city warehouse with its character-filled secret garden is the perfect blank canvas for your wedding.
- Sir Paz Estate - Nestled away in the southern hills of Yarra Valley, Sir Paz Estate beckons as a truly stunning venue for an elegant wedding. You and your guests will be captivated by the spectacular vineyard and valley views to create wonderful first impressions and lingering memories.
- Rippon Lea House & Gardens - Set in 14 acres of heritage-listed gardens, this grand mansion with its chandeliered ballroom makes for a magical wedding. Ideal for on-site ceremonies and photos, at Rippon Lea House & Gardens you can also enjoy alfresco entertaining around the pool terrace or cocktails on the lawn.
Peter Rowland’s curated portfolio of venues include:
- Melbourne: Chinese Museum, Butler Lane, Canvas House, Royal Exhibition Building, SpACE @ Collins, Sandridge Events Centre, Starward Distillery, Timber Yard, Town Hall Broadmeadows, Two Ton Max, Hangar 5, Boyd House, Victorian Racing Club, Kensington Clik Collective, Newport Substation
- Sydney: Seadeck, The Entertainment Quarter, St Paul’s, The Great Hall
For the full list of venues available, please speak to our friendly event planners. Give us a call now and let's discuss your wedding plans or get your obligation free quote today.