Situated in Hobart, Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania is a leading provider of luxury coach hire or charter for Tasmania-based weddings. This premium bus and charter hire company has over 25 years of coach touring excellence and guest satisfaction to their name, and combines the best of luxury coach excellence with your needs. With more than 25 plush coaches and vehicles in their impressive fleet, this exceptional hire company has options and services for wedding parties of seven to 57, while their full fleet can be used for groups of more than 500. Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania’s coach captains have a combined 100 years of transport experience, and are local accredited Tasmanian Tour Guide Specialists - so you know your wedding guests are in very good hands.
“We had a wonderful trip with Coal River Coaches today. Our driver, Rodney, was knowledgeable and so accommodating given we had a group with a variety of ages and needs. Thanks for a great day.” Alison
What you can expect when working with Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania for your wedding:
- Luxurious buses and coaches. Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania provides couples with luxurious, high-class coach charter hire - it's perfect for transporting guests to and from your venue. This terrific, reputable company will transport guests to your wedding in a timely manner in their stylish, clean, and comfortable coaches. Your guests will thank you for the convenience of a plush bus that takes them straight to your wedding venue!
- Numerous wedding coaches. This convenient, premium company has an extensive range of stylish coaches and vehicles, with more than 25 options to choose from. In fact, there are so many vehicles, Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania can be used to transport up to 500 wedding guests, making them an incredible choice whether you have a modest or large wedding guest list.
- Experienced team. This well-oiled team (no pun intended) have been operating in and around Hobart since 1993, providing their top-notch services for more than 25 years. Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania transports wedding guests from their hotels to wedding venues and back again, so they can feel free to drink and be merry without thinking about the ride home.
- Clean, tidy vehicles. Each vehicle in this impressive fleet is meticulously detailed and extensively cleaned before use, so you can rest assured your wedding guests will be met with a clean, plush bus.
What you'll love about working with Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania for your wedding:
- Large groups. As mentioned earlier, Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania has the capacity to transport more than 500 wedding guests, so if you have a large guest list, this company is for you. However, they can also transfer smaller, more modest wedding parties just as easily.
- Professional driver. Each coach is driven by a highly experienced, trained, professional driver who can navigate traffic and any unforeseen hiccups with ease. They’ll drive your guests carefully and quickly to your wedding, so there’s no chance anyone will be late.
- Airport transfer. Planning a destination wedding? Why not make life easier for your guests by organising an airport transfer for them? Coal River Coaches & Bus Charters Tasmania helps take the stress out of planning by offering transfers from both Hobart and Launceston airports to hotels. This transfer is available for any size group, and can be arranged vice versa, too.
- Incredible customer service. This experienced and friendly team provides nothing but impeccable customer service. After all, they just want you to have a seamless planning process and an even smoother ride from your venue to your hotel.
“Both of our bus drivers Trudy Margetts and Jackie Bennett were absolutely brilliant. Trudy was very helpful during our competition days and always welcomed us with a smile and great conversation. Jackie took us on our full day/night tour of Tassie and was a bright and bubbly wealth of information as well as being very helpful with anything we needed during the entire day. Both ladies made our travel in Tasmania a great experience and we would definitely recommend your company because of them and your clean, comfortable buses. Thank you.” Bea