“Sia is one of the most passionate people I have ever met about skin! Sia will help you in your journey to fix any issues you have with your skin. I cannot recommend her and her team more.” Heidi
What you can expect when working with Beautyologist:
- Highly trained skin therapists. Beautyologist have a number of skilled, experienced, and passionate skin therapists who would love nothing more than to make your skin glow for your wedding! This warm, friendly team will listen to your needs, and get to work on your skin or massage, all the while providing a calming experience.
- Luxurious skincare products. Beautyologist uses high-end, cosmeceutical, often Australian brands on their brides, including Aspect, Cosmedix, Aesop, Louvelle, and many more. This ensures your skin treatment is properly absorbed into the skin, and will deliver dreamy results.
- Range of treatments. From facials and skin needling to light therapy and skin peels, Beautyologist offers them all. They also offer waxing, makeup and fake tan application, lash tinting and lifts, laser hair removal, and much more.
- Restorative massages. If you’re feeling stressed before your wedding or simply want to pamper yourself, pop into Beautyologist for a relaxing, calming massage. These soothing massages are tailored to your needs, so if you have tension in your neck, shoulders, or otherwise, these massage therapists will alleviate it.
Here’s what else you need to know about Beautyologist.
- Award-winning skin clinic. Since its inception in 2005, Beautyologist has won many awards for their unbelievable skin transformations and overall quality of the clinic. Their accolades include Beauty Salon of the Year and Advance skin Technology Salon of the Year. No small feat!
- Premium equipment. Beautyologist’s top-notch machinery has medical grade lasers for different skin tones, light therapy, needling devices, and microdermabrasion.
- Experienced owner. Owner and director of Beautyologist, Sia Psicharis, uses her industry experience in a number of elite salons and experience with high profile clients to provide premium service to all her clients.
What services do you recommend for a client who is getting married?
This incredible, zero downtime skin treatment resurfaces, refines pores and skin texture, brightens, deep cleanses, hydrates, reduces the look of open pores, reduces uneven skin tone and redness. This treatment works magic on open pores and blackheads. Walk out with instant results that keep getting better. Great for brides!
Epi-dermal levelling (or known as Dermaplaning or Blading) is an effective and gentle way of removing the top layer of dead skin and fine hair from the face. This is an extremely popular treatment which results in a clear and glowing complexion. There is no pain, no suction therefore it suits all skin types. This treatment is recommended pre-wedding or before any special occasion where there is make-up application involved. Your make-up artist will be beaming as your make-up will look flawless.
DermaFrac offers simultaneous delivery of infused ingredients in a pain-free, no down time treatment. The DermaFrac System is a 4-in-1 cosmetic device allowing for an effective three phase treatment process which includes:
2. Concurrent Skin Needling and serum infusion
3. LED Light treatment
This treatment is designed for those clients who want to see advanced results from their treatments but don’t have the downtime available to them that is needed with other treatments.
“I've had a number of treatments here and have been extremely happy with the results. Skin needling, lash tint, spray tans, waxing and more. Beautyologist is my one-stop-shop for all things beauty. I always walk out feeling rejuvenated & ready to hit the town. The store also stocks my skincare products, my favourite candles and many beautiful gifts. It's my go-to for all occasions. I really love this place.” Vya