Hartley House is the quintessential Blue Mountains wedding location offering a beautiful intimate wedding venue for up to 20 guests and accommodation for the bridal party or family. Set on on 15 stunning acres, the French Provincial inspired manor house and barn are surrounded by 3 acres of manicured gardens, and adjoined to 12 acres of native Australian bush land. It's the perfect backdrop for your special day.
For your ceremony choose from:
- The Front Lawn - 3 acres of manicured European and Japanese gardens on the front lawn make for the most picturesque ceremony location. Choose from the main house, orchard or the dam as your backdrop, OR
- The Barn - our latest love and addition to the property, the 130sqm French country inspired Barn is an indoor option for your ceremony.
For your reception and dining options include:
- The Conservatory - In the grand manor house, the conservatory is a gorgeous light filled room perfect for your pre or post wedding celebration breakfast or dinner.
- The Barn - The newly built barn is 130sqm with recycled timber beams and timber floors. It’s a spectacular blank canvas for your special day. Bring in a caterer and set up a band or play your own tunes on our surround system with 85 inch screen.
- Outdoors - Set up a long table lunch on the front lawn or have a more casual gathering around the fire pit and outdoor pizza oven under the pergola.
For your accomodation the grand French Provincial inspired manor house sleeps up to 17 people in 7 bedrooms, with 3.5 bathrooms. The main house is equipped with multiple spacious living, sitting and dining areas for small and large groups. There is a a fully-equipped kitchen, too, so you can cook a delicious breakfast on the morning of your wedding.
Also on the grounds 3 acres surrounding the main house and barn include beautifully manicured European and Japanese gardens, an organically grown vegetable patch and orchard, chicken pen, and a dam on the rolling front lawn. The remaining 12 acres of the property is sprawling Australian bush land overlooking neighbouring paddocks and valleys. For little kids (or big ones!) the games room has a pool table and table tennis, trampoline and play area with swing set.
“Absolutely amazing. We had the most magical time with our family & friends. Grounds are amazing, everything was so special. Hosts were great to communicate with and very welcoming. We can’t speak highly enough of our time there.” Deb
“Hartley House is just what you would expect for a country getaway. A beautiful home that is not too close to the neighbours. It has lots of breakout areas which suited our three families with six kids amongst us. The kids loved the trampoline and games room and collecting fresh eggs, whilst the adults had a ball making pizzas in the pizza oven, sitting around the fire pit and the fireplace inside the home. Relaxing in the sun drenched conservatory in the mornings was a treat.” Sanjay