With her background in event coordination and tour managing, Kathy B knows how to stick to a schedule. As your wedding celebrant, Kathy’s attention to detail is enhanced by her compassionate nature, ensuring that you feel confident and looked after in the leadup to your wedding day.
Kathy prioritises honesty, integrity, and consideration, and always strives to put her couples’ needs first. Over the years she has researched what makes one celebrant stand out from the next, and understand the importance of finding a celebrant who takes the time to personalise the ceremony to suit your and your partner’s love story. Kathy considers it a pleasure to serve couples in this capacity on their most magical day.
“We are delighted we chose Kathy to be our celebrant on such a special day for us. Throughout the whole process she was an incredible support and guided us through the paperwork, writing of vows and location/logistical planning with great positivity. Words really cannot express our gratitude to Kathy for being the perfect conductor of our wedding day, and many of the guests commented on her optimistic and outgoing nature.” Stephen C
What you can expect when you work with Kathy B Celebrant for your Melbourne wedding:
- A well-spoken and positive professional. It’s lovely to have a celebrant who can engage and entertain your guests during the ceremony. Kathy’s passion for weddings means that her ceremonies are always personal and memorable. Plus, as a personal trainer, you can bet that she’ll have your guests feeling hyped up for your vows!
- A range of packages to choose from. Kathy can adapt her services to suit your needs. Her Legals Only package covers all the legally required parts of the ceremony, including signing all the right documents. If you’re looking for a straightforward service, her Short & Sweet option is perfect for no-fuss couples, second weddings, or elopements. For couples wanting all that and the kitchen sink, her Full Ceremonies allow you to dream big for your ideal ceremony.
- Willing to travel. Can’t imagine your wedding day without Kathy, but you’re looking at venues outside Melbourne? Kathy loves to travel and is more than happy to chat about how she can officiate your destination wedding, wherever it may be!
What you’ll love about working with Kathy B Celebrant for your Melbourne Wedding:
- The care and support. Kathy’s entire working career has revolved around looking after people and ensuring they get where they need to be. She pours this attitude into her role as a celebrant, taking the time to answer any questions you may have about the ceremony and the legal elements of marriage.
- Respect for religious and cultural traditions. Kathy loves learning about how different people conduct marriage ceremonies and loves to include them. If you have religious or cultural practices that you’d love to include, Kathy is excited to hear about them!
- The no-obligation consultation. Think Kathy is your perfect celebrant? Get in touch with her for a no-obligation chat so that you can enjoy a friendly and casual conversation.
Does Kathy B Celebrant in Melbourne do ‘legals-only’ wedding ceremonies?
Yes! Kathy is more than happy to tailor a simple legals-only ceremony, in which the legal words are spoken and the documents signed. These ceremonies are often picked by eloping couples or couples who want minimal fuss for their wedding.
How much does a ceremony by Kathy B Celebrant in Melbourne cost?
Prices vary according to the package you select, but the average cost is around $850.
Does Kathy B Celebrant travel to weddings outside Melbourne?
Kathy loves travelling to destination weddings; be it a favourite holiday spot, a family retreat, or an exciting new venue.
“From the time we sat down with Kathy to discuss our special day we felt at ease and confident to allow her to organise and coordinate our entire celebration. It was a beautiful setting on a not so wanted rainy Gold Coast day, however with Kathy’s expertise she made some quick decisions to accommodate for the unexpected weather and it could not have been any more perfect.” Tania M