“Emma, you were an absolute pleasure to be around, Luke and I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. You made us feel relaxed and comfortable from day one, shared plenty of laughs and helped us create a ceremony that suited us perfectly. Thank you.” Kathryn
What you can expect when working with Emma Wood - The Vow Factor for your wedding:
- Great sense of humour. Emma Wood is a kind-hearted celebrant with a great sense of humour. Your guests will be laughing, enjoying themselves, and have a ball listening to Emma tell your unique story.
- Bespoke ceremony. Emma will craft a custom ceremony that reflects the two of you, your story, and your likes and dislikes - it will be completely personalised according to your preferences.
- Plenty of experience. With over 12 self-proclaimed ‘happy years’ of experience and more than 150 weddings under her belt, this exceptional celebrant has lots of industry knowledge and boasts plenty of 5-star reviews from her couples.
Here’s what else you need to know about Emma Wood - The Vow Factor.
- Personal service. There’s no chance of Emma booking multiple weddings on one day: she believes you deserve personal service, and for your wedding day to be exclusively about you - as it should be!
- Award-winning playwright. With a background as a playwright, actor, voice over actor, and singer, Emma knows how to capture a crowd’s attention. She projects her voice, speaks clearly, and engages her audience with her charismatic personality.
- Competitive prices. Emma offers very competitive prices for either her simple or bespoke ceremony options, so you can book an experienced celebrant without breaking the bank.
“We can't rate Emma highly enough! Emma was great to work with and was relaxed and personable whilst being incredibly professional. She gave us some great tips to personalise our wedding ceremony that we would have never thought of and really made the day special for us. Thank you Emma for making our wedding ceremony as special as we could have imagined!” Laurie