If you’re on the hunt for a celebrant who deeply cares for her couples and goes out of her way to provide a beautiful ceremony, you’ll enjoy working with Rebecca Wright. Rebecca, the owner of Wed By Bec, is an experienced, authorised marriage celebrant with a knack for writing engaging ceremonies that tug at the heartstrings.
Flexible and accommodating, Rebecca can add touches of humour to your ceremony, too, ensuring a balanced, personal occasion that your guests won’t forget anytime soon. She does this by really listening and spending time with her couples, ensuring she understands exactly what they want and need for their magical wedding.
“I couldn't have been any happier with Rebecca Wright as our celebrant. She went above and beyond for us and made our wedding day and ceremony one of a kind and one I still have my guests commenting on how lovely and personal it was and with my only request that it be short and sweet but meaningful and she blew us all away with how lovely it really was. Thank you so much, Rebecca.” Susan
What you'll love about working with Wed By Bec for your Southern Highlands wedding:
- Beautiful, personalised ceremony. Rebecca prides herself on creating heartfelt ceremonies full of sweet personal touches and lovely anecdotes. Her ceremonies are often said to be quite moving, with guests often shedding a sneaky tear or two.
- Full of great ideas and suggestions. Rebecca enjoys helping her couples design their dream ceremony, and sometimes that involves helping them by providing advice, ideas, resources, and guidance - something this authorised celebrant is more than happy to do.
Highlights of working with Wed By Bec:
- Offers a budget-friendly elopement package
- Can act as celebrant and Master of Ceremonies
- Crafts personalised ceremonies full of depth
- Attends ceremony rehearsals at venue or your house, if easier
- A firm believer in listening to and getting to know each couple
Here’s what’s included in Wed By Bec’s Bespoke Wedding Ceremony package:
- Officiating your unique wedding ceremony
- Unlimited calls and emails throughout the process
- Inclusion of any special rituals
- Use of two professional PA systems with cordless mic
- Assistance (if needed) with vow writing
- A wedding ceremony rehearsal
- A warm, professional presentation on your wedding day
“Rebecca was the best celebrant! She is the most patient, helpful, supportive and encouraging person who helped us to truly achieve our dream wedding. She was keen to fit into our schedule when meeting, was happy to make any changes we suggested and offered some fantastic ideas. Rebecca writes and speaks in such a thoughtful and genuine way, which makes her the perfect marriage celebrant. Lots of our family and friends said that it was the most well written and heartfelt wedding service they had ever attended. Needless to say, there were a lot of tears and laughter throughout. We cannot recommend Rebecca highly enough.” Lyndell