A Life Celebrant - Lou Szymkow
Bob Lewis, Phil Timbrell and I, Lou Szymkow, back each other up, and call oursleves the Nepean Celebrants.
When you book any of the Nepean Celebrants, you can be assured that you will benefit from the extra background support. You may not notice it, but it will be there to reduce any possible stress or the unforeseen.
Nepean Celebrants is a registered business name owned by three of us but as we work independently, you deal direct with the Celebrant of your Choice however you will get all the extra support, to give you confidence and it is FREE.
Just part of the service
So don’t be surprised if a second Celebrant comes along to your Ceremony and stays silently in the background checking sound equipment or making minor but very discreet adjustments to a table or stand. That is the support of a friend to make your day extra special and there is no extra fee.
- We three like minded Celebrants keep in regular contact
- We meet regularly to exchange ideas
- We often attend each other’s Ceremonies to offer additional support
- We critique each other as a part of our constant personal improvement program
- We will even fill in for each other in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe. e.g bush fire, flood, illness, car break down etc..
- You contract directly with your own Celebrant of Choice.
So forget your celebrant worries.
On top of that, all are members of the AFCC (Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants) and the Nepean District Chapter of the AFCC; and I am a Moderator on the AFCC Discussion Group where over 900 of the close to 3000 members share ideas and mentor the new or upcoming.
Bob and I are also members of the FCAA (Funeral Celebrants Association of Australia).
So you can be assured of integrity, professionalism and a great event, and very personal service always.