Ian Blyth - Celebration Arts

New To Easy Weddings
Service Area
Shepparton / Central Victoria
Business Hours
By Appointment
9am - 9pm - 7 Days
Click to show

Let me work with you to bring your wedding dreams to life and joy to the perfect ceremony and a wedding that is YOU.

Welcome to Celebration Arts and my commitment to working with you to professionally create a ceremony that is as individual as you are - a ceremony that will define the look of your marriage.

As a career journalist I have brought peoples stories to life on the pages of community newspapers and magazines – perhaps the most important story for couples is the story of their wedding day – the day they commit to spending a lifetime together, to share their dreams and to build a family.

I was the lead writer on Melbourne Bride for five years and more recently the writer of three editions of the North Central Wedding Magazine – I know weddings, having covered them from A to Z.

Weddings have changes a lot over recent times and it gives me pleasure to say that I have embraced that change – and respect the rights of all to marry.

Contact me for an obligation free discussion on your wedding plans.

Questions and Answers

How does it work?

Ian Blyth - Celebration Arts

On the day, I will help set up and provide everything necessary for your ceremony to run beautifully. I also take care of all the legal requirements so you don’t need to worry about a thing.

What paperwork will I need to provide?

Ian Blyth - Celebration Arts

1 - The original copy of both you and your partner's birth certificate. If you do not have this paperwork, these can be obtained through the Births, Deaths and Marriages Register, and can be done on line. (It may take 1 to 2 weeks).

2 - If either of you have been married before- either a divorce or death certificate, as proof that you are free to marry again. Again, copies can be obtained through the Births, Deaths and Marriages Register. (If these documents are in a language other than English, it may be necessary to have them looked at by a translator.)

3 - And lastly, a photo ID for each of you. This can be one of the following.... a Passport, (does not need to be current, but cannot be a Cancelled Passport) a Drivers Licence, Learners Permit, or a photo work ID. If you do not already have a photo ID, you can apply for a Key Pass identity card at the post office.

How often do we meet to discuss the ceremony?

Ian Blyth - Celebration Arts

I offer as many meetings as you wish prior to the ceremony ot talk about any details and ensure your day runs smoothly

How do we choose the right Celebrant?

Ian Blyth - Celebration Arts

You should find someone that you are completely comfortable with, a celebrant who will tell your story in a loving and caring way and will work with you to make your day everything you wish for.  The right celebrant will provide you with a ceremony that is full of substance and meaning.

How far in advance can we / should we book a Celebrant?

Ian Blyth - Celebration Arts

You can book your celebrant as far in advance as you like, however you won’t  be able to fill in the required paperwork until it is within 18 months of the wedding, and must be completed at least 1 month prior to the wedding

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.