Jill Venn is a Perth-based marriage celebrant with a big heart and passion for weddings. A former air hostess, Jill decided to take the leap and follow her passions, leading her to become the warm, empathetic marriage celebrant she'd always dreamed she'd be.
Not one to take her position for granted, Jill throws herself into crafting unique, meaningful ceremonies in conjunction with her couples, ensuring to include any special mentions and cultural rituals they desire. She can help couples write their vows and is happy to provide resources, including samples of music, readings, and poems.
With Jill, you can expect a heartfelt, customised ceremony, all for a brilliant price.
What you'll love about working with Jill Venn — Life Celebrant for your Perth wedding:
- Very affordable prices. Jill wants everyone to be able to afford a romantic, one-of-a-kind ceremony, which is why she offers her exceptional services at very reasonable rates. With Jill, legal-only services are just $325, a simple ceremony or elopement is just $395, and a full ceremony with a tailored script is $500.
- Warm, bubbly personality. Jill is known among her friends, family, and past couples as a friendly, bubbly person with plenty of warmth and kindness. People are instantly attracted to her through her warmth and charisma which puts everyone at ease.
Highlights of Jill Venn — Life Celebrant:
- Encourages pets to attend ceremonies
- Big believer in same-sex marriage and equality
- Friendly and welcoming disposition
- Professional and reliable marriage celebrant
- Ceremony reflects the personalities of the couple
Here’s what’s included in Jill’s full-service ceremony packages.
A full ceremony includes:
- Unlimited meetings and catch-ups
- Crafts personal ceremony script
- All legal paperwork
- Lodgement of legal paperwork
- Presentation of marriage certificate
- Quality, portable PA system
- Signing table (if required)
- Travel within the inner and greater Perth area
- A ceremony rehearsal
- Assisting with writing personal vows