Trevor Rice Celebrant

1 5 4.9 (10 reviews) 
Service Area
Melbourne and surrounding areas
Business Hours
Monday to Sunday
By Appointment
03 9498 4149


question has been submitted to Easy Weddings for review.

Something went wrong, please try again soon.

Can you assist with other aspects of planning our wedding?

Yes I can recommend locations and venues and photographers. Once your wedding is booked with me, I supply you with an Information Kit that includes:

  • ideas for music
  • locations
  • planning the ceremony
  • relationship education
  • legal paperwork
  • the structure of a wedding ceremony
  • family relationship services
  • using interpreters
  • the role of culture and ceremony
  • locations for wedding ceremonies
  • useful website links
  • resource books on wedding ceremonies
  • sample ceremonies

What is the legal process a Marriage Celebrant performs?

Once your wedding is booked, I assist you to complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). At the ceremony I supervise the signing and witnessing of the Certificates of Marriage. After the wedding I will forward the NOIM and the certificate with the declaration on it to the Registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages.

Please contact me for an obligation free consultation

Can you perform weddings for couples from overseas (outside of Australia)?

Yes. I can perform weddings for non Australian citizens as long as it’s on Australian soil. Non Australian citizens are required to complete the Notice Of Intented Marriage and have it witnessed by a representative from an Australian Consulate, Embassy or Trade Commission. Once your wedding is booked I can assist you with procedures to complete and have your Notice completed and witnessed.

Are you able to perform a wedding outside of Australia?

I can legally perform a “wedding” only on Australian soil and on the Torres Straight Islands but can perform a Renewal Of Vows or Commitment Ceremony anywhere. I’ve even performed a Renewal Of Vows Ceremony as far as London.

Do you offer interpreter services?

On some occasions couples who are hearing impaired or are unable to speak or understand English may need to engage the services of an interpreter. I can provide details and contacts for you to use interpreter services if required.

Are you willing to travel interstate?

I am able to travel to your wedding destination depending on individual circumstances – please contact me for a chat.

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a Maldives honeymoon

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.