If you’re on the hunt for a fresh, modern wedding ceremony, you’ve come to the right place. Armed with an open mind, a relaxed approach, and a genuine interest in couples’ love stories, Melbourne’s Shae Beard strives to create unique, magical ceremonies that will be remembered for years to come. With organisation, enthusiasm, creativity, and professionalism at the heart of Shae’s work, you can expect nothing less than a smooth, personalised experience. Whether you’re after a quirky, upbeat affair, a sweet and simple gathering, or a formal, traditional event with all the bells and whistles, Shae can accommodate.
What you’ll love about working with Shae Beard for your Melbourne wedding:
- Her easy-going personality. Shae has a knack for making people feel at ease and excited about what’s to come. Through a warm, enthusiastic manner, she will gently guide you through all the ceremony processes, including legalities, to ensure a seamless ceremony experience. Armed with a youthful edge, a modern, open mind, and top professionalism, you’ll love working with Shae Beard.
- Heartfelt, personalised ceremonies. Shae will write a ceremony exclusively for you and you alone. Working closely together, she will offer the perfect mix of sentiment and wit. Whatever style of ceremony you desire, she can accommodate!
- Location, location, location. While based in Melbourne, Shae is happy to travel wherever your wedding and hearts take you. Beach, city, gardens, lakeside, backyard — the list goes on. Choose your perfect location, and Shae will be there!
- Comprehensive wedding packages. From Legals Only ceremony packages and elopement options to Gold and Platinum packages, you’ll be spoilt for choice. With unique, personalised ceremonies in mind, Shae ensures there’s a suitable package for everyone.
Highlights of working with Shae:
- Easy-going civil celebrant with a youthful, modern edge
- Beautiful, personalised ceremonies
- Assist in sourcing other suppliers
- Travel flexibility
- Comprehensive wedding packages
Can I include children and pets in my ceremony?
Absolutely! Shae loves creating unique ceremonies, whether that means leaving it to the humans or including their fur-babies as well! Whatever ideas you have, Shae is excited to bring them to life!