Sarah O

(27 reviews)
Service Area
Melbourne & Mornington & Surrounding areas  View Map
Business Hours
7 days
Click to show

Questions and Answers

What needs to be done prior to the wedding?

Sarah O

A Notification of Intention to Marry form (NOIM) must be completed by the couple at least one month prior to the date of the marriage.
There are special circumstances where this timeframe can be shortened. If you have questions with relation to this please contact me for more information.
To obtain a copy of your Victorian Birth Certificate or the Death Certificate of your former spouse contact the Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.

What are the legal requirements during the wedding ceremony?

Sarah O

There are certain obligations that the celebrant needs to fulfil according to the Marriage Act 1961. These requirements are woven into the ceremony but the rest of the ceremony is up to you and/or your celebrant to write the remaining words.

Who can be my witness at the wedding?

Sarah O

The only requirement for witnesses is that they are over 18 years of age! You will need two witnesses. For more detailed information about the legal requirements please visit the AG Office

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.