Pam Green Weddings

(44 reviews)
Service Area
Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mt Dandenong, Mornington Peninsula, Geelong, Regional Victoria
Business Hours
By Appointment - 7 days
Click to show

Questions and Answers

Are you registered as a celebrant?

Pam Green Weddings

Yes. I am registered as a marriage celebrant.

How do you describe yourself?

Pam Green Weddings

I love my work and people tell me that it shows. I am passionate about working with you to write something wonderful for your ceremony and I delight in conducting the actual ceremony in ways that suit you. It is such a fabulous job!

I am told that have a warm and friendly way of being in the world. I am also accustomed to working with people who might be nervous about the day. I will be calm, professional and supportive but with a twinkle in my eye and a warm smile. I will look out for you to ensure that your special ceremony is just that. I also love to be part of the fun and will ensure the right balance between a sense of occasion and a joyous, fun ceremony. I can help you create the kind of ceremony that you want from casual and fun to elegant and romantic.


How do you create a ceremony for us?

Pam Green Weddings

I will write a handmade ceremony just for you. Your ceremony will be (and should be) unique and special for you. I do not use templates.

Can we contact you in between meetings?

Pam Green Weddings

Yes you can. Contact is unlimited. 

What are the legal requirements for weddings?

Pam Green Weddings

I am here to help and support you through the legalities as required under the 1961 Marriage Act.  There are some documents that I will need to sight in order to do so. If possible, please bring the relevant documents to the first meeting. If not, we can organise a time for me to sight them.

What is the NOIM?

Pam Green Weddings

The Notice of Intended Marriage or the NOIM must be completed at least one month (and no earlier than 18 months) prior to your wedding date. We can complete the NOIM at our first meeting or at another time. 

What legal documents are required?

Pam Green Weddings

If you were born in Australia, you will need to bring your passport, official birth certificate or birth extract (no certified copies).

If you were born outside of Australia, you will need to bring your official birth certificate/ extract (if in English or Bi-lingual) or your overseas passport

(Note that if your birth certificate is not in English, it must be translated by an accredited translator. I need to sight this document before the wedding.)

If you have been married previously, you need to bring your divorce papers (from the most recent marriage if there is more than one) or your spouse’s death certificate.

I am happy to advise you about how to obtain the relevant documents if you are not sure how to do so. Please contact me as early as possible to ensure that all is in order for your special day.


What if we want to hold a ceremony in a park or at the beach?

Pam Green Weddings

Contact the local council or authority about whether or not you require a permit (and if you do, how to gain one). 

What is the booking fee?

Pam Green Weddings

The booking fee is $200 and payable within 14 days of the booking. The fee is non refundable as it covers the cost of preparing the legal documentation. Full payment can occur at anytime on or before the rehearsal date.

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.