If the thought of your guests yawning through your wedding ceremony gives you the shivers, then you'll love Jeanne-Clare of Ardent Celebrations.
This Melbourne-based marriage celebrant, dance teacher, and MC isn't your usual celebrant; she's much more lively and entertaining — there'll be no stuffy, overly formal ceremonies with Jeanne-Clare at the helm.
This captivating persona was honed through years of performing on comedy stages and an improv course, making Jeanne-Clare incredibly skilled in public speaking. As such, she's also an engaging, entertaining MC, and will delight and inform your guests in equal measure.
A natural wordsmith, Jeanne-Clare will ensure your fun, emotional wedding ceremony is an accurate reflection of you both, and will also — of course — reflect your wishes, journey, and beautiful love for one another.
"JC was the MC (yep MCJC) at our wedding, and she was amazing. Not only did she keep our wedding fun and fresh, but she also helped James with writing his vows. He was really nervous about them, and JC was amazing. JC totally got what we were asking for, nailed the high energy and fun mood we wanted, and kept our friends talking about our wedding months later. She's a legend!" — Laura
What you'll love about working with Ardent Celebrations for your Melbourne wedding:
- Celebrant, dance teacher, and MC. Ardent Celebrations' Jeanne-Clare is one multi-talented woman! This Melbourne marriage celebrant is a 'slashie' if there ever was one. She crafts and officiates ceremonies, teaches first dances, and has a background in comedy, making her one funny MC!
- Great sense of humour. Jeanne-Clare loves having a laugh with her couples and enjoys nothing more than a good pun, of which, she says, "I unapologetically love puns. I'll make one good one for every ten, but that doesn't stop me trying. If the thought of a pun in your service makes you matrigroany, then I will not include them."
Things you should know about Ardent Celebrations:
- A celebrant who loves puns and sharing a laugh
- As someone with a name that can be hard to pronounce, you can be assured I'll get yours right!
- Can teach you how to dance for your big day, and be an MC
- Loves public speaking and telling jokes
- Services many parts of Melbourne
- Ceremonies tailored to your needs and desires
- Enjoys storytelling
- Used to play video games for a living!
"Cheerful attitude and professional approach to an inclusive and respectful wedding! We particularly loved the help with the dance and dance lessons offered by JC and Ash. They're a joy to be around and provide wonderful advice and support for our big day. — James