Creating Stylish and Unique Ceremonies
Congratulations on your recent engagement!
I would be privileged to be your celebrant and my services include:
* a personally written ceremony - as long or as short as you wish and incorporating any of your own ideas
* providing samples and suggestions for your ceremony
* during the writing process I will provide several drafts of my work until you are completely satisfied with a final copy for presentation
* happy to attend a rehearsal prior to the wedding
* I have my own cordless PA system which is suitable for indoor or outdoor use which is capable of playing all formats for music
* a keepsake copy of your ceremony following your wedding
* all legal documentation taken care of and the marriage registered with Births Deaths & Marriages
* I like to help my couples feel comfortable and at ease with me at all times and to present a hassle-free, smoothly run ceremony that is exactly as you both envisaged
* You can follow me on Instagram - noelene_marriage_celebrant
* I have been registered with the Attorney General's Department since 2011
I am happy to chat with you over the phone for any further information you may wish or meet with you for a free no obligation meeting so that I can introduce myself and my services, and perhaps help in the decision to choose a suitable celebrant.
Easy Weddings Special Offer
Discount on our range of wedding products and services. Simply fill out the contact form or phone us, and mention "Easy Weddings".
Special Offer to EW Brides between 1 January 2019 to 30 June 2019!
I would like to offer Easy Wedding couples a 15% discount off my service fee of $780 (a saving of $117) for their wedding ceremony, if the booking is made between 1 January to 30 June 2019. Please mention this offer when phoning for further details.
Please note: For a shorter ceremony (i.e. "Legals Only" ceremony) this discount does not apply.
What an amazing experience we had with Noelene. We were put onto Noelene through family and are so grateful that we did as she put all of our thoughts and words into this amazing Ceremony. She listened to our story of falling in love and told it to our family and friends just the way we would've liked it to be. Noelene is very professional throughout the whole process, and if you are a control freak like me, going through the many meetings and being kept in the loop is the best thing she could've done. On the day she made sure everyone was standing in the right spaces and made she we both felt comfortable. WE are so lucky we got to have Noelene as our Marriage Celebrant and I would highly recommend her to everyone!! Oh, and of course, who could forget her amazing sidekick - DOUG! he made sure all our happy songs were playing at the right times and didn't miss a beat! Thanks!!
Thank you so much for your beautiful review Katie. It was my absolute pleasure to work with you both and a special privilege to present your ceremony. We also both enjoyed the wonderful celebrations with family and friends afterwards too! I can assure that at no time did I think you were a "control freak" (haha) but simply a couple rightly wanting to have the wedding they had always envisaged and the happiest of memories. I am delighted this was achieved.
What made her stand out is the time she wants to spend getting to know the couple. Its not to make money but to build close relationships with people. That's why we went with her. She is a really, really pleasant person with a beautiful nature. I'd definitely recommend her for other couples.
My dear Cleo, what a beautiful review! I was indeed privileged to have met you and Anthony and a part of your stunning wedding day. Thank you so very much. Noelene
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.