I know what it’s like to sit in the audience at boring weddings. I know what it’s like when Celebrant’s don’t accurately reflect a couple’s personality. I know how important it is to you that your Big Day is exactly how you imagined it would be..
That’s why I’m here. I’m here to bring your wedding to life! To give it colour, joy, love and all of the emotions it deserves - to make the ceremony what you deserve.
I love love. And I love working with my clients to celebrate their love. From the very beginning when we first meet, to the special moments throughout the ceremony - we will laugh, we will probably shed a few tears - but we will certainly co-create something truly special.
Full Wedding Ceremony $800
- An initial no obligation free meeting, where I can answer any questions you might have, legal requirements etc. If you do choose to continue with me, I’ll request that you fill in a booking form and pay a non-refundable deposit.
- Access to all of my resources (sample vows, rituals, poems etc.) - I’ll give you a bunch of ideas that I think will be a good match for you!
- A second meeting where will will fill in the NOIM, I will sight the relevant documentation to your circumstances and we will discuss the ceremony - shortly after I will forward you a first draft of the ceremony. We can correspond further via Skype/phone, whatever suits.
- A final meeting in the days prior/a rehearsal if the venue permits.
- A Professionally Printed Commemorative Marriage Certificate.
- Completion of all paperwork and lodgement to authorities on your behalf.
- A change of name kit, and other relevant resources to your individual situation.
- A Professional PA System with MP3 Player, USB and Smartphone capabilities. I will wear a headset, and also provide a handheld wireless mic.
- Appropriate Dress.
- ** If travel is required 50km outside of Melbourne, the couple will be charged for additional Petrol, $50 for each additional 50km. If travel is required, the costs are to be covered by the couple.
- *If unique clothing is required, that would not otherwise be in my wardrobe, the couple is required to assist/sometimes pay: ie; costume.
Legals Only Wedding Ceremony $450
- An initial meeting where will discuss the ceremony. If you do choose to continue with me, I’ll request that you fill in a booking form and pay a non-refundable deposit. From there we will fill in the NOIM, I will sight the relevant documentation to your circumstances. We can correspond further via Skype/phone, whatever suits.
- A Legals Only Ceremony on the day - that means we cut out the rings, the rituals, the entire ceremony basically - and just get right to the nitty gritty of what’s legally required! Perfect for those who are eloping, having ceremonies elsewhere, or just want it short and sweet!