Patricia Hadley

New to Easy Weddings · Narrabri and surrounding town · Show Phone
Patricia Hadley 12 +


From grand occasions to intimate gatherings, I can help with all types of wedding ceremonies

Every couple’s day is exhilarating because of the love and the anticipation of the couple. I just love seeing two people who are in love.

I work closely with couples designing a unique wedding ceremony to reflect their unique personalities and reflecting their thoughts and feelings. It is your day, so I want it to stay forever in your memories.

Planning for your special day can be overwhelming but with my professional guidance and advice it will easier than you think! You have the benefit of my experience, ideas and suggestions for the wording of your ceremony. You can contribute as much or a little as you like.

With my relaxed and professional style, your ceremony will run smoothly and beautifully. 

I also suggest a rehearsal at the venue to assist with the bride’s entry making it memorable for both you and your guests. Everything for the ceremony will be decided so that you can both relax and be free to enjoy the moment.


Hello, my name is Patricia Hadley, known as Tricia. Married to the love of my life for 41 years, I have one daughter, two sons and two precious granddaughters. I have been a celebrant for nearly ten years and I love my work. It’s very rewarding, sharing such important moments in people’s lives. It’s your day. It’s your ceremony. Let’s make it special together!

Patricia Hadley

Business Owner


  • You must be over the age of 18 to marry (exceptions are permitted with authority of the Court)
  • A Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) must be completed and provided to me as your celebrant at least one month prior to your wedding ceremony (and is valid for 18 months).
  • You must provide to me evidence of your date and place of birth (i.e. your original birth certificate or Australian Passport, or if born overseas, your international passport, provided it has not been cancelled).
  • You must provide proof of your identity (e.g. your Driver’s Licence, Passport, Australian Citizenship Certificate)
  • If applicable, you must provide evidence of dissolution of a previous marriage (e.g. original Divorce Certificate, or an original Death Certificate of the previous spouse)
  • All documents must be legible in English. If documents are in a language other than English, they must be officially translated by NAATI (this is at cost to the couple)
  • Prior to your marriage, you must sign a declaration (Form 14), stating there is no legal impediment to your marriage.
  • The marriage must be witnessed by two people who are over 18 years and you have to provide their full names.
  • Particular legal wording must be incorporated in the ceremony (e.g. in the Monitum and vows). I will discuss this with you and how to include this wording in the ceremony whilst still making it uniquely yours.

  • Certificate retained in the Marriage Register
  • Certificate forwarded to the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
  • Certificate given to you as a record of your marriage. This certificate is an official document and evidence of marital status, but it is not a proof of identity document.

This is a personal choice and is not a legal requirement upon marriage for a person to change their last name to their spouse’s. Most authorities require a registry-issued marriage certificate as proof of marriage. I apply for your Marriage Certificate from the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages for you when I register your marriage.

Expert Advice

expert advice

As a wedding professional, Patricia Hadley offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.

Get Expert Advice

Tips from our specialists

Just need a quote?
It helps to provide...

  • Your contact details
  • Mention your wedding date
  • Ask if they are able to provide a PA/microphone if necessary
  • We highly recommend organising to meet your celebrant in person if possible

Wedding Supplier Specialist

Darcy is one of our expert wedding supplier specialists and here to help you find and book your wedding suppliers. Find out more

Why couples enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.


Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.