If you’re a Melbourne bride on the hunt for a dreamy, sustainable wedding gown, then you’ll love the offerings of Mia Ateliers. This Collingwood-based bridal gown studio offers custom-made and ready-to-wear gowns made from long-lasting, natural fabrics that eventually break down in the environment. They also ensure to only use enough material for the one dress, helping the environment by not creating waste. The resulting wedding dresses are positively exquisite, with owner Mia and her sewing-savvy mother crafting stunning dresses of superb quality.
Another aspect that makes Mia Ateliers so sought after and unique is their commitment to handcrafting gorgeous gowns that can be adjusted to create a brand new look. This might include detachable sleeves — which will undoubtedly come in handy when tearing up the dancefloor, and a detachable train for ease and comfort. Whatever your preference, the talented mother and daughter duo behind this leading boutique promises a beautiful, eco-friendly gown that makes you feel confident and stunning.
"Purchased my dress from Mia and couldn't rate it any higher! The entire process was amazing! Mia helped me find my dream dress and was able to help with the customisation of my veil! Mia was a delight, easy to communicate with and went above and beyond for her clients. Would recommend all brides looking for their dream dress go and try some of her incredible dresses on!" Tegan
What you'll love about working with Mia Ateliers for your Melbourne wedding:
- Wear your dress in many ways. Mia Ateliers crafts versatile wedding dresses that can be adjusted to suit different parts of your wedding day — essentially, your gown will allow for multiple looks. Your gown may include a detachable train or sleeves that can be removed so you can dance up a storm at your reception unrestricted.
- Sustainable fabrics used. To minimise their impact on the environment, Mia and her mother use predominantly long-lasting, natural fabrics, with the aim of being as sustainable as possible.
Highlights of Mia Ateliers:
- Affordable Melbourne wedding dresses
- Offers ready-to-wear and made-to-order gowns
- Custom-made gowns ready within 10—12 weeks
- Stylish, modern dress aesthetic
- Focus on sustainability and slow fashion
- Owns a studio in Collingwood, Melbourne
"Highly recommend! Mia has been wonderful throughout our experience. The dress is made to perfection and is of amazing quality. I could not have imagined an easier experience!" Carly