With five-star food and drinks, meticulous professional wedding planning, luxurious wedding-night accommodation and one of the most beautiful places in the world - a Villa Botanica wedding is simply unforgettable.
When you choose Villa Botanica for your wedding, you are not only getting a magical place that is more like your own private paradise than a traditional wedding venue, but the benefits of years of wedding experience from our dedicated staff, and attention to detail that covers everything from free transfers for all your guests, to the hand-carved wedding pavilion, exquisite gardens and luxurious honeymoon suite.
Your expert wedding planner will guide you every step of the way. Our commitment is to ensure the lead up to your wedding day is an enjoyable and seamless process, so you can relax and fully enjoy yourself. Villa Botanica is a two-time winner at the prestigious Australian Bridal Industry Awards, voted Best Ceremony Venue and Best Reception Centre in Queensland.
- 5 acre estate, exclusively yours for your wedding
- Waterfront location with views over the sea
- Breathtaking views and landscaped tropical gardens
- Beautiful palm lined mosaic tiled walkway - the perfect backdrop to make your entrance!
- Exquisite hand carved timber wedding pavilion
- Expansive 30m long veranda with views overlooking the sea
- Marble ballroom to get the dancefloor going!
- The famous Sea Deck, overlooking the water it's the perfect spot for sunset drinks
- Hundreds of photo locations for the most Instagram-worthy wedding photos!
- Professional wedding planning
- Complimentary transport to deliver your guests safely home
- Dedicated venue staff who take great pride in their work
- All-inclusive weddings available, so you don't need to worry about a thing!
- Exclusive discounts at recommended Airlie Beach accommodation providers for your guests
Weddings from $10,000 to $50,000 depending on inclusions, number of guests and time of year.