• Return Economy class airfare to Fiji
• 5 nights staying at Tokoriki Island Resort
• Accommodation in a Beachfront Bure
• F$250 resort credit per bure/villa per stay.
• Big Bula welcome. Tokoriki lei, tropical welcome drink and cool scented towel on arrival.
• FREE WiFi available in the main bure complex.
• Daily afternoon tea.
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
• Complimentary bottle of French Sparkling Wine in your bure on arrival.
• Gift basket in your bure on arrival.
Tokoriki Island Resort is a luxury, boutique island resort comprising of 8 Beachfront Bures, 18 Beachfront Pool Bures and 10 Beachfront Pool Villas where you’ll enjoy a truly romantic beach vacation with warm Fijian hospitality and a caring attention to detail. You’ll feel the fusion of contemporary and Fijian style Bures & Villas, all freestanding, air-conditioned and with unique tropical outdoor showers surrounded by lush landscaped gardens.
Experience unlimited massages at the Spa, private island beach picnics, diving, snorkelling, tennis or simply lounging poolside. Tokoriki is 5 star adults-only resort and the minimum age to visit is 16 years.
Nadi International Airport is Fiji’s main airport and gateway which handles 96% of total annual international passengers and 30 international scheduled flights on a daily basis. The airport is only a few minutes drive from the famed Denarau Island which is home to internationally renowned hotels like the Sheraton Fiji, Sheraton Villa, Westin, Hilton, Trendwest, Sofitel, Raddison and the mariner at Port Denarau. Accommodated in the Arrivals and Departure Terminals of the Airport are duty free outlets which sell internationally renowned products, bookshops, jewellery, boutique, a massage parlour and eateries. The easiest way to get from Nadi Airport to your hotel in Fiji is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Nadi from Australia including Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia and Qantas. Direct flights operate from Gold Coast, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney with a flight time between 3-5 hours. Other non direct flights from East Coast Australia are available with an average travel time of approximately 7 hours and West Coast Australia of approximately 10 hours.