• Return Domestic flights from Papeete to Bora Bora
• 2 nights staying at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
• 5 nights staying at St Regis Bora Bora Resort
• Accommodation in a One bedroom Garden Suite Villa with pool
• Daily Breakfast for 2 in Bora Bora
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival in Tahiti & Bora Bora
• International Departure taxes
• UPGRADE OFFER to an overwater bungalow for an additional $1,050* per person
• One Bottle of Champagne with the Pastry Chef's Sweet Treat of the Day in Villa upon arrival.
• One Flowerbed in Villa upon arrival
• One x 45mn Relaxing Couples Massage at Miri Miri Spa by Clarins
Located on the pristine island of Bora Bora in French Polynesia, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reaches out across 44 acres of lush landscaping edged by powdery white sands and an amazing crystalline lagoon representing the epitome of carefree Pacific elegance.
The resorts 100 exquisitely designed villas feature over-water and beach villas, some with terrace whirlpools or private swimming pools. To ensure a memorable resort experience we are proud to offer the St. Regis Butler service. By simply pressing the “butler” button on the telephone, our team of St. Regis Butlers is available to facilitate most of your requests. In addition to an outdoor shower, each villa comes equipped with two 42-inch Plasma screen TV’s, a Bose DVD/CD player, an espresso/coffee maker, high-speed internet access, individual A/C units, a well-stocked minibar, and your own personal safe.
The resort features a main pool with a swim-up bar and a secluded romantic adult-only pool offering private cabanas. The 13,000 square foot Spa Miri Miri is located on its own private island in the lagoon and features Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments, as well as a fully equipped state of the art Technogym fitness centre
Fa'a'ā International Airport is relatively small. It is located on the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, 5 km west southwest from the town center of Pape'ete, the capital of French Polynesia. The easiest way to get from Fa'a'ā International Airport to your hotel in Tahiti is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
No direct flights operate from Australia to Tahiti. The fastest and most direct travel to Tahiti is via Auckland with Air New Zealand or Air Tahiti Nui. Depending on available connections approximate flight from East Coast Australia is 10 hours and West Coast Australia is 15 hours.