• 7 nights staying at Te Vakaroa Villas
• Accommodation in a One Bedroom Villa
• Daily tropical breakfasts delivered to your villa.
• Welcome fruit platter and bottle of wine on arrival.
• Complimentary WiFi starter voucher.
• NZ$50 mini bar credit per couple per stay.
• Complimentary 2-day car hire.
• Snorkelling, kayaks, paddle boards and beach towels.
• Return Transfers & lei greet on arrival
• Complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival
• Complimentary His and Hers massage
Set right on Muri Beach, Te Vakaroa Villas is a remarkable gated haven, offering unsurpassed views of the remarkable Muri Lagoon and beyond the reef to the South Pacific Ocean.
The contemporary designs of the six villas are sympathetic to the natural surroundings, complete with floor-to-ceiling sliders that open onto a large private patio overlooking their Infinity pool and Jacuzzi – the ideal places to unwind and enjoy a tropical cocktail.
A short stroll along the beach gives access to some of the island’s renowned restaurants. Guests can enjoy a fully hosted holiday or choose to be full self-catering each villa has a beautiful fully appointed kitchen.
Muri Lagoon is a water playground for snorkeling, kayaking, kite surfing and swimming. Kayaks and snorkeling equipment are complimentary for those who want to pull themselves away from their luxurious villa to explore the attractions of the lagoon.
Rarotonga International Airport is the Cook Islands' main international gateway, located in the town and district of Avarua, Rarotonga, 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast. The easiest way to get from Raraotonga International Airport to your hotel in the Cook Islands is to prebook sea plan or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There is only 1 direct flight per week from Australia to Rarotonga and that is from Sydney. Flight time direct from Sydney is approximately 6 hours. Majority of other flights will travel via Auckland adding an additional couple of hours to your journey. The main 2 airlines that operate from Australia to Cook Islands are Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand.