• Return Economy class airfare to Rarotonga
• 7 nights staying at Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
• Accommodation in a Pool Villa Suite
• A Complimentary Snorkelling Cruise for two on the Pacific Resort Rarotonga's
'Moana Roa' glass bottom lagoon cruiser.
• Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
• Return Transfers & lei greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
• Bottle of wine, together with a small gift and flowers in room.
Set on the beautiful white sand beach of Rarotonga’s stunning Muri lagoon, your private villa awaits.
Designed for those who appreciate beautiful, natural surroundings, 5-star self-contained accommodation and independence. Each luxurious villa includes a gourmet kitchen, laundry facilities and an individual pool. Ideal for discerning travellers who desire the freedom to be self-sufficient while still experiencing the quality of high-end accommodation.
Rarotonga International Airport is the Cook Islands' main international gateway, located in the town and district of Avarua, Rarotonga, 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast. The easiest way to get from Raraotonga International Airport to your hotel in the Cook Islands is to prebook sea plan or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There is only 1 direct flight per week from Australia to Rarotonga and that is from Sydney. Flight time direct from Sydney is approximately 6 hours. Majority of other flights will travel via Auckland adding an additional couple of hours to your journey. The main 2 airlines that operate from Australia to Cook Islands are Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand.