• 7 nights staying at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
• Accommodation in a Water Villa
• Daily breakfast & Dinner daily for 2.
• Return Beat transfers & meet and greet on arrival.
• One complimentary 45 min couple spa therapy at Jive Grande Spa – subject to availability, once during the stay.
• One complimentary combined sunset cruise, subject to weather conditions.
• One complimentary 30-minute photography session with 01 printed pictures of Guest’s choice on a complimentary basis.
• One Floral bath decoration, once during the stay.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, is an exclusive, private and romantic island resort lush with tropical plants and encircled by clear blue waters of one of the largest lagoons of the Maldives. The resort is a Member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa spreads idyllically along a pristine beach and serene lagoon. The award-winning resort seamlessly extends the magic of the island’s blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest in contemporary luxuries and services. Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of signature wellness experiences.
The resort is only 15 minutes by a private luxury speedboat, available 24 hours, from Malé International Airport.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.