• Return domestic flights from Rarotonga to Aitutaki
• 5 nights staying at Pacific Resort Aitutaki
• Accommodation in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow
• Personal round trip airport transfers with flower "ei greeting on arrival”
• Fully Cooked a la Carte Breakfast
• Fresh Coconut Nu upon arrival at Resort lobby
• NZ$50 resort Food & Beverage credit per room per night.
• NZ$250 Food & Beverage credit per room per stay
• NZ$I00 Massage credit per room per stay
• NZ$I00 WI-FI internet credit per room per stay
Situated on a triangle-shaped atoll rising four thousand metres from the floor of the Pacific Ocean, you will discover a seducing atmosphere of romance, refinement and luxury.
With just 29 luxurious absolute beachfront hideaways, all situated within steps of the crystal-clear turquoise waters of Aitutaki lagoon, award-winning Pacific Resort Aitutaki is a distinguished member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection.
Rarotonga International Airport is the Cook Islands' main international gateway, located in the town and district of Avarua, Rarotonga, 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast. The easiest way to get from Raraotonga International Airport to your hotel in the Cook Islands is to prebook sea plan or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There is only 1 direct flight per week from Australia to Rarotonga and that is from Sydney. Flight time direct from Sydney is approximately 6 hours. Majority of other flights will travel via Auckland adding an additional couple of hours to your journey. The main 2 airlines that operate from Australia to Cook Islands are Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand.