• Return Economy class airfare to Tahiti & Bora Bora
• 2 nights staying at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
• 5 nights staying at InterContinental Resort and Thalasso Spa Bora Bora
• Accommodation in an Emerald Overwater Junior Suite Villa
• Daily Breakfast & Dinner for 2 in Bora Bora
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival in Tahiti & Bora Bora
• International Departure taxes
• Complimentary tropical flower arrangement.
• Half bottle champagne on ice plus a Pareu for the Bride and a T-shirt for the Groom.
• Honeymoon gift
Located on the coral island of Motu Piti Aau, the InterContinental Resort and Thalasso Spa is one of the most modern and luxurious resorts on Bora Bora. There are 80 luxurious overwater villas, beautifully designed with a separate living room and bedroom. The resort is located on a motu, right over the barrier reef facing Mount Otemanu. The resort’s modern architecture and interiors are complemented by traditional Polynesian arts and crafts creating the perfect world of luxury and comfort.
The InterContinental Resort Bora Bora is the first resort in French Polynesia to feature a Thalasso and Balneo Centre & Spa, and the first luxury hotel in the world to offer a deep sea water Thalasso and Balneotherapy centre and spa which uses the mineral-rich water drawn from the Pacific Ocean at a depth of over 800 metres. The principle of this spa is to combine the energy of the ocean with the gentleness of the spa’s sights and sounds – definitely a must do!
Honeymooners will be welcomed by the friendly and attentive staff that will see to every detail, ensuring your Bora Bora honeymoon will create memories to last a lifetime.
Fa'a'ā International Airport is relatively small. It is located on the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, 5 km west southwest from the town center of Pape'ete, the capital of French Polynesia. The easiest way to get from Fa'a'ā International Airport to your hotel in Tahiti is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
No direct flights operate from Australia to Tahiti. The fastest and most direct travel to Tahiti is via Auckland with Air New Zealand or Air Tahiti Nui. Depending on available connections approximate flight from East Coast Australia is 10 hours and West Coast Australia is 15 hours.