EasyWeddings.com.au has become Australia’s No.1 online wedding resource and helps tens of thousands of couples plan their perfect day. It’s a love story made possible by a dedicated team!
Matt and Katrina started EasyWeddings.com.au in their lounge room when they couldn’t find anything online that made planning their wedding easy. Bit by bit, night by night, Matt and Kat worked on their site to build the platform we use today.
As it happened…
- Business plan developed and the first version of EasyWeddings.com.au goes online
- Articles, music and directory sections are introduced
- First Victorian advertisers come online
- Website design service began
- Matt and Kat go on their honeymoon travelling Australia, photographing garden locations and gaining new advertisers!
- Featured on national TV on Channel Nine’s A Current Affair
- Interactive planning tools for brides introduced
- Matt and Kat both start working full time on Easy Weddings
- First staff member hired!
- Developed WeddingPages.com.au
- Easy Weddings reaches 1,000 suppliers in the Directory
- Became the Number 1 Wedding Website in Australia – and had the celebration to match!
- Moved from home offices to Notting Hill location
- 2,500 suppliers now onboard
- Developed WeddingVenues.com.au
- Developed internal CRM and created dedicated client administration teams
- Moved to new premises in Mulgrave to fit 18 staff!
- Winner of the Victorian Business of the Year award at the Telstra Business Awards
- Winner of the MYOB Small Business award (Victoria)
- iPad and iPhone directory and planning apps released in the iTunes App Store
- Easy Weddings’ Wedding Planner iPad App becomes one of the top wedding planning apps in the UK, USA as well as Australia
- Android app released in Google Play Store
- Re-launched Real Weddings section
- Launched Wedding of the Year competition
- 4,000 suppliers list in Australia’s largest online Wedding Directory – EasyWeddings.com.au!
- EasyWeddings.com.au received its biggest makeover of all time – with more awesome features on the way.
- Lauched EasyWeddings.co.uk
- Moved to new purpose built premises in Mulgrave to fit growing team
- Started running wedding industry events for suppliers
- Re-launched directory and added direct enquiry system
- WeddingsVenues.com.au was re-launched to be in line with brand
- Re-launched iPhone and Android apps
- Lauched WedCRM, a CRM powered by Easy Weddings
- Started Easy Weddings Pro-Edu Facebook group
- Employ 45 staff members
Above: EasyWeddings.com.au founders Matt and Kat Butterworth
Top right: The Awesome Easy Weddings Team!
Right: We get creative on our Easy Weddings Culture Day
Get in touch today. Business and Advertising Enquiries
Please complete this form and we'll be in touch with information on advertising options with Easy Weddings.