We don’t do ‘jobs’ at Easy Weddings, we’re a business with a soul. We value the skills and behaviours that our people bring – could you be one of them?Easy Weddings is constantly on the look out for talented and dedicated team members to help build Australia’s favourite and largest wedding site. Our office is located in Mulgrave, Victoria, along the South Eastern Freeway and about 30 minutes from the Melbourne CBD. We are looking for people who know it is up to them to make their own success. If you have drive and a passion for doing good work, laughing and enjoying your career, you want to apply for a role at Easy Weddings! There is a real opportunity here. All you have to do is take it! If you have think you have what it takes to join our team, we’d love to hear from you – send your introduction and CV to email@example.com.
Digital Sales Consultant Sales Team, full time
We’re looking sales consultants willing to grow with the company, and we want to reward you for achieving your potential!Training and coaching are provided to empower you to meet realistic targets. It’s vital you have a good understanding of the ‘online business’ concept and a what SMEs need. As part of the Easy Weddings Team, you’ll be motivated & inspired to go above and beyond for your customers.
- Business development.
- Meeting KPIs and monthly targets.
- Forming strong relationships with new and current clients and managing their accounts.
- Consultative selling and building your existing portfolio with upgrading and cross selling.
- General sales duties.
- Good work ethic where you come to work to succeed.
- Online/internet sales or Internet directory experience.
- Minimum 2 years sales or account management experience.
- Competitive salary + Super
- Uncapped commission structure
.Net Developers IT Team, full time
Easy Weddings needs talented .Net Developers to join our IT team of extremely talented professionals. We work in an agile environment and our platforms experience large volumes of transactions and traffic. The role will see you working some of the largest lifestyle sites in Australia and a range of mobile apps.You’re highly passionate about your work and be able to think laterally. Working in the team, you’ll be working primarily on custom web solutions in e-commerce and advertising systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience in C#.NET.
- .NET Framework (at least version 3.5, prefer 4.5).
- Entity Framework.
- ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller) – preferably version 4.
- MS Visual Studio (at least 2010, prefer 2012)
- GIT experience is a must.
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Knowledge of Angular is and advantage.
- At least 3 years experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Great remuneration package
Digital Content creator Marketing Team, full time
We are looking for a digital native to join our marketing team in Mulgrave, Melbourne. We want an energetic and talented writer who can write amazing content but also help us to produce video content.The right applicant will have a natural skill for writing and producing quality content suitable for our primarily millennial audience. And, of course, you will fit seamlessly into our very creative team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills in a great environment, then this is the role for you.
- Degree in Communications/Marketing or another relevant field
- Confident to present to an audience/on camera
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in driving traffic through social media and email marketing
- Content creation experience
- Confident, eloquent and presentable
- Basic Video Production
- Google Analytics
- SEO/Keyword research
- Video editing