We’re always on the lookout for talented and dedicated team members to help us build Australia’s largest and most popular wedding website. We’re looking for people who know it’s up to them to make their own success.
If you have a drive and a passion for doing good work, laughing and enjoying your career, we want you to apply for a role at Easy Weddings. We pride ourselves on offering our staff real opportunities to grow here, all you have to do it take it!
Our offices are located in Mulgrave, around 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD along the Monash Freeway in Victoria’s south-east.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team we’d love to hear from you. Send your introduction and CV to email@example.com.
Meet the Team
Current Job Opportunities
Digital Sales Consultant Sales Team, full time
We’re looking sales consultants willing to grow with the company, and we want to reward you for achieving your potential!Training and coaching are provided to empower you to meet realistic targets. It’s vital you have a good understanding of the ‘online business’ concept and a what SMEs need. As part of the Easy Weddings Team, you’ll be motivated & inspired to go above and beyond for your customers.
- Business development.
- Meeting KPIs and monthly targets.
- Forming strong relationships with new and current clients and managing their accounts.
- Consultative selling and building your existing portfolio with upgrading and cross selling.
- General sales duties.
- Good work ethic where you come to work to succeed.
- Online/internet sales or Internet directory experience.
- Minimum 2 years sales or account management experience.
- Competitive salary + Super
- Uncapped commission structure
Full Stack Web Developers R&D Team, full time
Easy Weddings needs talented web developers to join our team of extremely talented professionals. We work in an agile environment and our platforms experience large volumes of transactions and traffic. The role will see you working on one of the largest lifestyle sites in Australia and a range of mobile apps.You’re highly passionate about your work, able to think laterally, and problem-solve effectively. As part of the delivery team, you’ll be working primarily on custom web solutions across e-commerce, advertising and business workflow.
- .NET / .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Agile / Scrum
- Test Automation
- Great remuneration package based on experience
At Easy Weddings, we’re in the industry of happiness. Our couples are embarking on a lifetime of married bliss and our suppliers are helping them do it!
So it’s really important to us that we live and work to this idea of happiness. We’re an inclusive team and we’ve created a culture doc for all new and current staff to make sure we’re performing to the standards we set ourselves at.
Our guides to live by are to:
- Finish what you start to the best of your capabilities
- Be willing to ask for help – and to give it
- Give and take constructive feedback
- Be mindful and respectful of everyone – not just clients and colleagues
- Encourage creativity and fun
- Learn continuously
- Accept all ideas are possible
- Accept that things aren’t always perfect – then progressing to perfection
- Create happiness in your life and the lives of others
- Make an impact – every action moves us to our goal!