Lavish Events is a premium wedding planning company servicing Sydney, the Hunter Valley, and surrounding areas. Their expertise lies in crafting seamless and unforgettable events, including weddings. No vision is too grand or intimate for them to transform from concept to reality! From colour palettes and mood boards to execution — they can do it all.
Lavish Events offers a guiding hand, turning your wedding ideas into reality. Whether it's budget management, stationery design, decor, vendor research, or styling advice, they’ve got you covered. This creative team provide expert services in event project management, on-the-day coordination, and styling & design.
Amelia, the founder of Lavish Events, brings her personal experience as a bride into her work. She knows firsthand the challenges and uncertainties couples face while planning their wedding day. With five years of experience as a wedding planner, she combines her market research skills with creative flair to make your dream wedding a reality.
What You'll Love About Working with Lavish Events Sydney, Hunter Valley:
- Meticulous Planning: Lavish Events is led by Amelia, a dedicated market researcher with a knack for detail. She thrives on research, project management, and budgeting. With Lavish Events, you'll have a savvy partner to create your dream wedding while saving money.
- Affordable Luxury: This passionate team believes a lavish wedding doesn't have to break the bank. They will help you stay within budget while delivering the wedding of your dreams.
- Personalised Service: Amelia and her team understand that every wedding is unique. They'll listen to your desires and create a seamless event that celebrates your love.
Highlights of Working with Lavish Events Sydney, Hunter Valley:
- Expert Wedding Planning
- Stress-free On-The-Day Coordination
- Stunning Styling & Design
- Budget-Friendly Solutions
- Personalised Service
Hi! I am Amelia, founder, head stylist and planner at Lavish Events. Five years ago, I was an eager bride-to-be, however had know idea where to look or what to do! As a Market Researcher, I have learnt how to negotiate, research thoroughly and assess multiple scenarios. Now having worked as an event planner and stylist for three years, I am well versed in the process, having completed many different events - weddings, engagements, christenings and bridal showers (even a bucks!)!