The Blossom Edit is an Adelaide wedding florist offering both stunning, fresh blooms and dreamy, preserved arrangements. Helmed by flower enthusiast, Rosie, this popular boutique handcrafts beautiful bridal bouquets, gorgeous floral arrangements, and impressive installations. The Blossom Edit can help you choose the perfect flowers for your wedding, ensuring they’re on-theme and mighty stylish.
“Hand-picked with love and delivered with a smile!” is the motto of Adelaide-based floral studio, The Blossom Edit, a charming florist situated in MacDonald Park. Known for their fresh and dried flowers, this much-loved florist is incredibly popular among South Australian couples after creative, stunning floral designs that are very well-priced. Indeed, the designs created by owner Rosie are the epitome of beauty, with mesmerising colours, foliage, textures, and seasonal blooms dotted throughout.
Owner and experienced floral designer, Rosie, will work with you to bring your dream wedding flowers to life - whether it’s a dazzling arbour arrangement or elegant installation for hanging above your dancefloor. Of course, she also handcrafts chic bridal bouquets in an array of styles and colours. Rosie really takes pride in her floral creations and loves nothing more than seeing the delighted look on her couples’ faces as she delivers their beautiful blooms.
What you'll love about working with The Blossom Edit for your Adelaide wedding:
- Bespoke floral designs. Owner and talented florist Rosie loves coming up with innovative designs to delight her couples. After an informal consultation with you, Rosie will source premium flowers (whichever you wish) and arrange them in an attractive, photogenic manner for your wedding day.
- Dried or fresh flowers. Whether you'd prefer fresh or preserved flowers for your wedding, The Blossom Edit offers both, allowing you the freedom to choose whichever flowers you'd like.
Highlights of The Blossom Edit:
- Dreamy, textured bouquets, arrangements, installations
- Also offers stunning, preserved and dried arrangements
- Offers delivery to venues and getting-ready locations
- Fantastic customer service with a smile
The Blossom Edit's top tip for keeping your wedding flowers healthy:
"Once your flowers have been received, it's recommended that you trim the stems and place them in fresh cold water as soon as possible. Flowers are best kept in a spot that is away from any heat source, direct sunlight or drafts," says Rosie.
Not only do I love being creative with flowers, I love the look on a Brides face when they receive their wedding bouquet - absolutely the best feeling seeing a face light up! Flowers say more then words, so let me create what you want to say xx