My Wedding Planner
Welcome to the Easy Weddings planning tools, this is where your wedding becomes EASY! EasyWeddings allows you to create your own wedding website, manage your guest list, track invitations sent to guests, organise your reception table seating plan, manage your suppliers, be guided when to do what by our wedding to-do list and much more.
Before you begin using these tools and building your own site or album we need to gather a little information about your wedding. Registration will only take a minute and will allow you to experience the benefits of using the EasyWeddings.com.au site to make planning your perfect day easy.
Simply enter your total budget and guest numbers and an itemised budget will be created for your wedding.
• Helpful hints and advice for optimising your budget
• Update your budget at any time
• Record deposits and track balances owing
• Add your own personalised items
• Show appropriate items by price per head
• Adding additional items? The calculator will adjust amounts
Our guest list manager will help you to create lists for your wedding and other associated events.
• Add / Edit guests
• Track RSVP responses
• Keep track of the numbers of guests for every event
• Print guest list and sort by selected criteria
• Email guests attending all or individual events
• Record guest addresses for invitations
Keep record of all your potential suppliers, deposits and bookings made in one easy location
• Record all your suppliers
• Keep communications recorded with each supplier
• Record deposits paid and quotes
• Add and remove suppliers easily
• Link the planner with your EW directory favorites
Based on your wedding reception guest list you can easily create your own seating plan.
• Create your own tables for the number of selected seats
• Easily group families or friends at the same tables
• Generate a printed seating report for your wedding venue
• Easily view numbers of guests can be seated at any table
• Track remaining guests to be seated
Create your personalised wedding to do checklist, to keep up to date with all the planning tasks.
• Calendar of all tasks to be completed for your wedding.
• Add your own tasks
• Remove tasks as they are completed
• Know what to do when
• Print To-Do's
• View tasks to be completed next
Create your own four page wedding website and share your plans with friends and relatives.
• Receive your own wedding web address
• Share your stories such as your proposal & how you met
• Display your ceremony and reception details
• Choose your own background and display an image
• Display information about gift registries and the bridal party
• Create your own guest book for visitors to sign