This enormous park location has as much history as it does character. Originally built to display the historical style of gardens in the 1900’s, the garden lays on an old creek bed with rolling landscapes and slopes. The elevated wooden rotunda was built in 1909. The rotunda is large enough for an intimate gathering or suitable for photographic opportunities after the ceremony. With an abundance of shading, on-site amenities and a short stroll from the trendy Mailing Road, this site is perfect for a garden wedding ceremony of any size.
Immediate access and ample guest parking may be found in the railway parking area adjacent to this location.