Amanda’s Garden contains a massive display of roses. Abundant shrubs, native and ornamental trees blend naturally in this rural setting.
Large ornamental ponds, a ‘Monet Bridge’, a classical lattice backdrop and dappled shade provide a photographer’s delight.
Garden viewing by appointment.
- $200 donation to the Amanda Young Foundation
- Ceremony and photographs only, no catering facilities
- Available from October to April each year, no cover in the event of rain
- Power and small number of chairs available for VIP guests
- Suitable for small weddings up to 70 guests
- One only booking per day so no rush
- Street parking available