Georgina Makdessi -Professional Vocalist
Romantic and memorable singing to complement your wedding music.
Georgina is a classically trained mezzo-soprano and a graduate of the Trinity College London.
A professional vocalist with over a decade of experience of singing at weddings throughout Sydney. Georgina's repertoire is both traditional and modern.
She can also cater for any song requests, including in languages such as French and German.
With her unique and heavenly voice, Georgina can create a beautiful and romantic ambiance for your special day.
Here are some of the locations where Georgina has performed.
- Bradfield Park, Kirribilli
- Old Government House, Parramatta
- St Peter Chanel, Woolwich
- HMAS Watson Naval Memorial Chapel, Watsons Bay
- St Mary Magdalene, Rosebay
- St John's Cathedral, Parramatta
- Immaculate Heart of Mary, Sefton
- St John of God, Auburn
- St Mary' Cathedral, Sydney
- Our Lady of Victories, Horsley Park
- St John's Uniting Church, Neutral Bay
Please contact me to discuss personalising your wedding music.