A wedding is a celebration and should be presented in a happy, fun and friendly manner. Justin does just that.
Justin is one of the busiest celebrants in Melbourne. His relaxed and friendly manner is very popular. A wedding is a celebration and should be presented in a happy, fun and friendly manner. Justin does just that.
I would like to help you with the process by walking you through each stage of the planning and ceremony.
At our first meeting we will chat about what sort of ceremony you are planning, and share ideas. I will also explain the legal process going forward.
This initial meeting generally takes about 30 – 45 minutes. If you decide to go ahead with my services I will:
• Write your script for the ceremony and email you the revised versions until you are happy with it.
• Provide you with a wide selection of poems and readings. You can choose from any of these and use in your wedding ceremony.
• Offer a selection of music ideas for the ceremony if required.
• Conduct a rehearsal with you and your wedding party, leading up to your wedding if requested.
• Provide a professional PA System. This can also play your wedding music through an ipod function.
• Provide you with your marriage certificate after the ceremony.
• Lodge all relevant legal paper work for the marriage.
Celebrant prices vary considerably as does the experience and service provided. Travel fees may apply to some locations.
**Ask about our Winter Special Rate for weddings between May and August.
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Easy Weddings' suppliers have received 170,000+ independant reviews from brides and grooms.
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.