From ready-to-wear to couture gowns, you'll be spoiled for choice when it comes to wedding dressesView now
|Address:||Junction of Matison and Margaret Streets, Southern River WA|
|Contact:||Lorraine and Barry Young|
|Phone:||(08) 9398 7275|
|Fees:||$200 donation to the Amanda Young Foundation|
Amanda's Garden contains a massive display of roses. Abundant shrubs, native and ornamental trees blend naturally in this rural setting.
Large ornamental ponds, a 'Monet Bridge', a classical lattice backdrop and dappled shade provide a photographer's delight.
Garden viewing by appointment.
- $200 donation to the Amanda Young Foundation
- Ceremony and photographs only, no catering facilities
- Available from October to April each year, no cover in the event of rain
- Power and small number of chairs available for VIP guests
- Suitable for small weddings up to 70 guests
- One only booking per day so no rush
- Street parking available
Ensure your guests can hear you say "I Do". MobyDisc provides high quality portable PA & Sound Systems for the ceremony music, managed by professional operators. Call: 1800 100 606 or visit www.mobydisc.com.au for more information.
Please Note: EasyWeddings does not organise the bookings of the above garden wedding location.
For bookings or information regarding this garden please see the contact details above.