Designer: Peter Trends Australia
Range: Soft Silhouette
Purchased new: March 2016
Worn once: September 2016
Dry cleaned: October 2016
Other than describing it as nothing less than intricately detailed (look at that scallop lace hem and shoulder cape), the millinery work is extraordinary:
- Pearl buttons running along the back, looped in place over an invisible zip
- Scallop lace hem
- Layer of satin underneath
- Hidden string underneath to hold dress while in the bathroom, and three secret bows along the back that can be tied up when you get sick of the train/ready to dance
- A train approximately 40cm, and suiting even the most petite of brides
- East fitting bodywork, and built in bra/corset area
This dress is now ready to find its new home and delight another vintage-loving birdy.
Purchased for $2,300 in March 2016, and not encountering a single stain or tear, I would like to offer it for $950 (negotiable).
Like what you see? You are more than welcome to try it on or have it posted!
This dress has had alterations made This dress has been dry cleaned
Share this Dress!
Click on the URL to copy the website address
Oh no! This dress was sold.
It looks like you've missed this one! Please check the preloved homepage to view all dresses.