• Return Economy class airfare to Fiji
• 7 nights staying at Vomo Island Resort
• Accommodation in a Hillside Villa
• Welcome bottle of wine and fruits
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily in designated restaurant, bottled Fiji water and non alcoholic beverages in mini-bar,at restaurant and bars.
• Wi-fi internet in villa and all hotel complex, use of non-motorised water sports and activities including daily snorkelling trip, kayak, paddle board, 9-hole par-3 chip and putt golf, tennis and more, daily wash and fold laundry.
• Weekly hosted management cocktail party with Meke performance and Kava ceremomy. Vomo sulu for adults and Vomo T-shirt for children as welcome gift.
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
• Honeymoon Inclusions:
• Romantic turndown on first evening. Bottle of Chandon Brut on arrival. Honeymoon Indulgent Experience – private candle lit dinner experience.
• Pay 5 nights and get 2 Nights FREE included in package price.
Vomo is a true romantic paradise, just a 15-minute scenic helicopter flight from Nadi, where you’ll find a beautiful 255-acre private island resort edged with long white sandy beaches. Vomo is where luxury combines with genuine Fijian hospitality.
With just 30 villas, including two larger residences, Vomo offers a uniquely personal and sophisticated island experience. The island is fringed with calm waters and stunning coral reefs, perfect for water sports such as snorkeling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and PADI Diving. The resort offers hiking, 9 hole pitch and putt golf, tennis, air-conditioned gym, day Spa and resort swimming pool.
Exceptional cuisine caters to all palates. Start the evening at The Rocks Bar for Fiji’s best sunsets, cocktails and tapas. Dine at the elegant poolside Reef restaurant or enjoy starlit private dining at the water’s edge. For those who want their own true island hideaway for the day, our exclusive Vomo Lailai is where the two of you can unwind on your own little island with a romantic gourmet picnic.
Vomo combines luxury, beauty and privacy in one of the most beautiful places in the world – it’s personal.
Nadi International Airport is Fiji’s main airport and gateway which handles 96% of total annual international passengers and 30 international scheduled flights on a daily basis. The airport is only a few minutes drive from the famed Denarau Island which is home to internationally renowned hotels like the Sheraton Fiji, Sheraton Villa, Westin, Hilton, Trendwest, Sofitel, Raddison and the mariner at Port Denarau. Accommodated in the Arrivals and Departure Terminals of the Airport are duty free outlets which sell internationally renowned products, bookshops, jewellery, boutique, a massage parlour and eateries. The easiest way to get from Nadi Airport to your hotel in Fiji is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Nadi from Australia including Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia and Qantas. Direct flights operate from Gold Coast, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney with a flight time between 3-5 hours. Other non direct flights from East Coast Australia are available with an average travel time of approximately 7 hours and West Coast Australia of approximately 10 hours.