• Return Economy class airfare to Male
• 7 nights staying at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
• Accommodation in a Beach Villa
• Daily breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily for 2
• Return seaplane transfers & Meet and greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
•To a Water Villa for an additional $530 per person
• Fruit basket upon arrival & A bottle of wine upon arrival in the villa.
• Romantic 4 course candle-lit dinner for the couple once during the stay.
• Special evening Turn-down service with bed decoration on arrival night.
• Celebratory cake
• Stay 7 nights and get 15% discount plus Breakfast, lunch & Dinner included in package price.
Experience luxury like no other. Dip your toes in the ocean and spend the afternoon relaxing on the beach - the Maldives is yours to do as you please. Join us at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi and take your pick from a range of stunning accommodation including breath-taking water villas, beach villas, and exclusive retreats. Here at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, not only do you get to experience luxury, you get to experience the traditional Maldivian culture too. So take a look around and begin planning your holiday of a lifetime.
With 15 restaurants and bars available at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, you will be spoilt for choice. From Vietnamese cuisine to traditional Maldivian dishes, from classic Italian tasters to mouth-watering fresh seafood cooked on the beach, you can try it all. Discover the taste of luxury with the abundance of dining options available to you during your stay.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.