• Return Economy class airfare to Port Villa
• 6 nights staying at The Havannah Vanuatu
• Accommodation in a Garden Villa
• Full English breakfast (a la carte), 2-course lunch, 3-course dinner, (food only is included - alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks not included). Complimentary afternoon tea service (3.30-4.30 pm) served daily in the resort main lounge area.
• Nightly turn down service.
• Complimentary sunset cruise subject to availability (please book upon arrival at resort). An invitation to our weekly management cocktail party.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in limited public areas and in all villas.
• Daily Havannah special amenities.
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival.
• International Departure taxes
To a Lagoon Pool Villa for an additional $320 per person
A gift from The Havannah Vanuatu: A Havannah Sarong & Havannah Beach Bag. Complimentary bottled water in Villa replenished daily. Complimentary local flowers in the room on arrival. Two complimentary cocktails on one evening of their stay as well as a Romantic turn-down on the evening of their arrival.
Stay 6 nights and get 20% discount and all meals included in package price.
Catering exclusively for adults, The Havannah is just a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of the nation’s capital Port Vila. Here couples can immerse themselves in the natural beauty of their surroundings. Choose to slow down and enjoy the tranquility of nature or be active in experiencing the many wonderful unique cultural and environmental aspects of the area.
Dining is a pleasure, with our chefs producing delicious and innovative dishes with locally sourced ingredients a priority.
The Havannah sits on a stunning white sand peninsula on the sheltered shores of Havannah Harbour, named after a visit from a 19th century British naval vessel.
This sheltered natural deep-water harbor has fringing areas of reef and mangrove.
A short distance across the harbor lie the islands of Moso and Lelepa. To the south, Lelepa acts as the gateway to the UNESCO world heritage listed Chief Roi Mata domain and includes the significant archaeological sites, Mangasi, Fels Cave and Hat Island. Moso to the north is the home of a hawksbill turtle marine sanctuary.
The resort is only a short trip by road to the capital Port Vila with its wonderful National Museum and local seafront markets.
Activity-wise, the harbour is the perfect backdrop for activities including diving, snorkelling, kayaking, stand up paddle-boarding, sailing and so much more.
We invite you to experience The Havannah, Vanuatu’s genuine warmth of service, attention to detail and truly magical setting
Port Vila International Airport officially known as Bauerfield International Airport is relatively small in size, but its runway has the capability and length to accept jets up to the Airbus A330. It serves as the hub for Vanuatu's flag carrier airline, Air Vanuatu. Port Vila International Airport is less than 10km to Port Vila city centre. The easiest way to get from Port Vila International Airport to your hotel in Vanuatu is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
The two major airlines operating from Australia to Port Vila are Virgin Australia and Air Vanuatu. Direct flights are available from Sydney and Brisbane and take approximately 3 hours. If travelling from any other city in Australia the fastest way to get to Port Vila is via Sydney, Brisbane or Auckland.