• Return Economy class airfare to Port Louis
• 5 nights staying at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort and Spa, Mauritius
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Ocean View
• American Breakfast daily for 2
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival in Tahiti
• International Departure taxes
• Honeymooners receive a 30% off the room rate already included in the package rate
• Bottle of sparkling wine in the room upon arrival,
• A romantic room set up
• A 60 minute Chi Spa Sense of Place Journey for the bride and groom between the hours of 09:00 – 15:00.
Nestled along the untouched eastern coast of the verdant island nation, Trou d'Eau Douce Bay's tranquil, uncrowded world-class beaches are found. Here, the resort offers an unrivalled standard of privacy and personalisation in an atmosphere of refined island luxury.
Thoughtfully renovated in accordance with plush contemporary design, every room and suite incorporate indigenous island touches, features uninterrupted, breath-taking views of sparkling, turquoise waters and embodies sophistication and style. In addition, with fashionable restaurants, bars and entertainment venues that are set against the backdrop of a dramatic tropical landscape and offer bespoke experiences and luxurious indulgences, Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa, Mauritius is a popular spot in the country.
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, is the main international airport in Mauritius. It is located approximately 50km southeast of the capital city of Port Louis. The easiest way to get from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport to your hotel in Mauritius is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
Two direct flights per week operate from Perth to Mauritius flying Air Mauritius. Approximate flight time is 8 hours 40 minutes. If travelling from other cities around Australia the fastest and most direct routing is to travel via Perth. Other via cities include Hong Kong, Dubai or Johannesberg however these will add on hours of travel time.