• 7 nights staying at Sea Change Villas Rarotonga
• Accommodation in a Lagoon View Villa with private pool
• A bottle of wine along with beers on arrival.
• An arrival self-starter breakfast pack including eggs, milk, juice, cereals, bread, butter and condiments.
• Complimentary 1.5G WIFI Voucher
• 3-Day Car Hire.
• A personal orientation after arrival at a time convenient to guest. 200MB Wifi Voucher.
• Complimentary use of kayaks stand up paddle boards & snorkelling equipment, plus
bicycles, BBQ area, extensive DVD & CD library.
• Free local landline calls.
• Daily housekeeping servicing except Sunday and Holidays
• Return Transfers & lei greet on arrival
White sands, azure seas and blue skies as far as the eye can see. This is the stuff that dreams are made of - but here at our luxury Rarotonga beach resort you can experience that perfection every day. The ideal villa accommodation for your romantic getaway, unforgettable Rarotongan wedding, or a breathtakingly peaceful holiday or vacation.
Escape your busy life in this unspoilt and serene private pool hideaway retreat of only nine villas. Nestled among the palm trees and hibiscus flowers, Sea Change Villas Rarotonga beautiful beach resort Rarotonga offers you everything you could want – from the tranquillity of the nearly deserted beaches of Titikaveka Lagoon, ideal for snorkelling and swimming, to the myriad of other activities of the island.
Rarotonga International Airport is the Cook Islands' main international gateway, located in the town and district of Avarua, Rarotonga, 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast. The easiest way to get from Raraotonga International Airport to your hotel in the Cook Islands is to prebook sea plan or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There is only 1 direct flight per week from Australia to Rarotonga and that is from Sydney. Flight time direct from Sydney is approximately 6 hours. Majority of other flights will travel via Auckland adding an additional couple of hours to your journey. The main 2 airlines that operate from Australia to Cook Islands are Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand.